AI Use Cases for Telcos: Networks & Operations, Products & Services, and Customer Interactions
"AI Use Cases for Telcos: Networks & Operations, Products & Services, and Customer Interactions", a global outlook report, deep dives into the possible use cases that AI makes available for telcom operators to turn into smart digital service providers & produce value.
Artificial intelligence (AI) along with its set of available technologies will be the cornerstone powering internal and external digital transformation for telcos. A multitude of AI use cases in several consumer, enterprise and corporate areas are possible for telcos.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context; offers an overview of the key AI definitions, technologies, and value chain.
- Section 2: Telecoms AI Use Cases; maps out the telecoms AI application areas. It then offers a series of examples of telcos AI implementations in networks & operations, products & services, and customer interactions & knowledge.
- Section 3: Case Studies; offers two telco case studies focusing on AI for predictive industrial maintenance and autonomous telecom networks. It analyzes the partnerships involved, the service features, and the benefits generated.
- Section 4: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for telecom operators to help them harness the benefits of AI and drive new revenue streams.
- Telcos need to augment their products and services with AI for more personalization and on-demand flexibility.
- AI is key to helping telcos optimize their networks and automate their network operations.
- Telco customer interaction touchpoints & channels are also benefitting from AI.
Reasons to buy
- The report objective is to help inform global industry executives decision-making process on the possible use cases of AI in their telecom businesses, as well as of the possible service and commercial positioning strategies.
- Two case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights into telecom operators AI implementations, the partnerships they harnessed and the benefits they generated; this will help industry executives understand the drivers and benefits AI can create for them as well as the business & partnership models telcos can adopt to get access and deploy AI capabilities.
- The report also provide a reminder of the key AI definitions, technologies, and value chain. This will help telcos better understand the ecosystem, play an active role in it and monetize the opportunity arising from the AI space.
- With nine exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help them understand and determine the adequate evolution moves for their AI strategies.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context
AI technologies overview
AI value chain - overview
Section 2: Telecoms AI Use Cases
Telecoms AI use cases overview
Telecoms AI use cases - network optimization & operations automation
Telecoms AI use cases - AI-powered products & services
Telecoms AI use cases - smart customer interactions & knowledge
Section 3: Case Studies
AI for offering predictive maintenance
AI for autonomous & self-driving networks
Section 4: Key Findings & Recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: AI definitions and key technologies
Exhibit 2: AI technologies application examples
Exhibit 3: AI value chain components
Exhibit 4: Sample AI application use cases in telecoms
Exhibit 5: Sample AI use cases in telco network optimization & operations automation
Exhibit 6: Sample AI use cases in telco AI-powered products & services
Exhibit 7: Sample AI use cases in telco smart customer interactions & knowledge
Exhibit 8: OBS IoT platform for predictive maintenance - ELM Leblanc boilers predictive maintenance use case
Exhibit 9: Wavelogic Ai monitors optical link data to enable capacity decision automation
Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market Size study, by Component (Solution and Services), Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) by Deployment Type (On-Premises and Cloud) by Industry Vertical (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Equipment, High-Tech, Medical Devices and Components and Energy and Utilities) and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
Global Computer-Aided Manufacturing Market is valued approximately at USD 2.3 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a growth rate of more than 7.6 % over the forecastView Report
Global Citizen Services AI Market Size study, Application (Traffic and Transportation Management, Healthcare, Public Safety, Utilities and General Services), Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing Image Processing and Face Recognition) and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
Global Citizen Services AI Market is valued at approximately USD 1 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 46.4% over theView Report
5G Commercial Use Cases Update & Telco Go-To-Market Strategies5G Commercial Use Cases Update & Telco Go-To-Market Strategies, a global outlook report by GlobalData, provides a status update on commercially-deployed 5GView Report
Global Virtual Fitting Room Market Size Study, by Component (software, hardware and services), Use cases (apparel, jewelry, eye wear, watches, Beauty & cosmetics, others), End-user (Physical store, virtual store) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global virtual fitting room market is valued at approximately USD 2.5 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a rate of more than 20.5 % over the forecastView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request