Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (Bridgeline Digital) is a developer and provider of web application management software and interactive technology solutions. Its iAPPS product is a web engagement management (WEM) platform which integrates analytics, eCommerce, social media management and eMarketing services. The service portfolio comprises web application development services including search digital engagement services, digital strategy services, usability design, information architecture, and managed service hosting. Bridgeline Digital offers its services to financial services, franchises, retail brand names, technology, health services and life sciences, credit unions and regional banks. It has operations in the US and Asia through its subsidiaries and offices. Bridgeline Digital is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - History 9
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Business Description 18
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Strengths 19
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Threats 22
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Key Facts 5
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Key Employees 6
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., History 9
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Other Locations 17
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 22
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 23
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request