Case Study: Unified Communications - Baker Hughes - Learnings from the use of unified communications in Energy
"Case Study: Unified Communications - Baker Hughes", a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Unified Communications within the enterprise.
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the clients business, technology under focus and technology vendor details.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the companys future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Baker Hughes , identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using Unified Communications .
- The report drives special focus on Baker Hughess deployment of Unified Communications and the benefits the company realized following the technologys deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Deployment Process & Challenges
The Decommissioning copper networks: operator case studies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
The Industrial IoT case studies: partnering for 5G success market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Case Study: Thomas Cook - Analysis of the travel groups downfallEstablished 178 years ago, Thomas Cook was the oldest travel group in the United Kingdom but a number of differentView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request