Artificial Intelligence in Retail - Case Study: The North Face
"Artificial Intelligence in Retail - Case Study: The North Face", a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) within the enterprise.
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the clients business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the companys future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of The North Face, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using AI.
- The report drives special focus on The North Faces deployment of AI and the benefits the company realized following the technologys deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Deployment Process and Challenges
Challenges and Next Steps
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to systems or machines that mimic human intelligence to perform tasks and can iteratively improve themselves based on the information they collect. In general, AI includesView Report
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 21.3% from 2022 to 2028, the global AIOps market will worth USD 10,390 million by 2028.This industry report offers market estimates of theView Report
Molecular diagnostics techniques have revolutionized the field of diagnosing and monitoring infectious diseases. With the high prevalence of infectious diseases, there is an increasing demand for molecular diagnostic products andView Report
The analysis predicts the global artificial intelligence in aviation market will grow from USD 709 million in 2022 to USD 7,958 million by 2029, achieving a compound annual growth rateView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request