Best Practices in Retail: Sensors - Creating a competitive edge for Retailers
"Best Practices in Retail: Sensors", a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Sensors within the enterprises.
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the clients business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the companys future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of The Kroger Company, Thomas Pink, Bean Pole, Westfield Stratford City, and Hatemoglu, identifies key business challenges and how the companies planned to overcome those challenges using Sensors.
- The report drives special focus on the entreprises deployment of Sensors and the benefits the company realized following the technologys deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the companies during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
1 Introduction 2
2 Case Studies 3
2.1 The Kroger Company 3
2.2 Thomas Pink 3
2.3 Bean Pole 4
2.4 Westfield Stratford City 4
2.5 Hatemoglu 4
3 Advice for IT Vendors 6
4 Appendix 7
4.1 Further reading 7
4.2 Contact the authors 8
4.3 Contact Us 9
Best Practices in Retail: Sensors - Creating a competitive edge for Retailers Best Practices in Retail: Sensors , a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings in Digital IndustryView Report
Since our 2016 analysis, the outlook for MVNOs in emerging Asia–Pacific has evolved, but the overall potential for success has not changed dramatically. In China and Malaysia, MVNOs have managedView Report
The installed base of Wi-Fi enabled devices continues to grow, driven in large part by the growth of smartphones.View Report
Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi - Bridging Online and Offline Customer Experience Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi , a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request