Best Practices in Retail: Sensors - Creating a competitive edge for Retailers
"Best Practices in Retail: Sensors", a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Sensors within the enterprises.
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the clients business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the companys future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of The Kroger Company, Thomas Pink, Bean Pole, Westfield Stratford City, and Hatemoglu, identifies key business challenges and how the companies planned to overcome those challenges using Sensors.
- The report drives special focus on the entreprises deployment of Sensors and the benefits the company realized following the technologys deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the companies during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
1 Introduction 2
2 Case Studies 3
2.1 The Kroger Company 3
2.2 Thomas Pink 3
2.3 Bean Pole 4
2.4 Westfield Stratford City 4
2.5 Hatemoglu 4
3 Advice for IT Vendors 6
4 Appendix 7
4.1 Further reading 7
4.2 Contact the authors 8
4.3 Contact Us 9
The global market size of Asbestos Fire Blanket is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Europe Asbestos Fire Blanket Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Europe Asbestos Fire Blanket market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
The installed base of Wi-Fi enabled devices continues to grow, driven in large part by the growth of smartphones.View Report
Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi - Bridging Online and Offline Customer Experience Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi , a Best Practices report byThe, is one among the many offerings inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request