DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DRS Technologies, Inc. (DRS), a subsidiary of Leonardo, is a manufacturer and supplier of defense systems that provides integrated products, services and support. Its offerings include naval and maritime systems, ground combat mission command and network computing, global satellite communications and network infrastructure, aviation logistics and avionics systems, and intelligence and security solutions; communications and networks products. DRS also provides computing and information technology; defense systems; intelligence and security; power and propulsion; surveillance, reconnaissance and EOIR; and sustainment, logistics and advanced services. The company serves military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. DRS is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts 5
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees 6
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
DRS Technologies, Inc. - History 12
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Business Description 18
DRS Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strengths 19
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities 21
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Threats 22
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 5
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 6
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
DRS Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
DRS Technologies, Inc., History 12
DRS Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 16
DRS Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Global Train Collision Avoidance System Market (By Component- Ultrasonic Sensors, LDR Sensors, Zigbee Device, Microcontroller, RF Transmitter & Receiver, IR Sensors, GPS, and Others. By Monitoring- OTMS, OTDRs. By Deployment (Shadow Costing) – Collision Avoidance System in Signals, Collision Avoidance System in Railway Tracks, and Collision Avoidance System On-Board) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2018 – 2025
The report covers the analysis and forecast of regional and global data for 2016 along with the forecast for the period between 2018 and 2025.View Report
Debt Resolve, Inc. (Debt Resolve) is a technology service provider that offers cloud based software and services. The company develops and markets patent-based web collection technology. It provides solutions forView Report
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Tetra Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTetra Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request