HighJump Software, Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighJump Software, Inc (HighJump) is a software company that provides supply chain management solutions to diverse industries. Its solutions manage the flow of inventory and information from supplier through manufacturing, distribution and EDI solutions. The product portfolio comprises warehouse management, business integration, transportation management and retail/DSD solutions. The company serves customers across various industries including aerospace and automotive, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods (CPG), logistics services, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, retail and wholesale/industrial distribution. HighJump operates in China, Brazil, Chile, the Czech Republic, Mexico, Dubai, India, the Netherlands, Turkey, the UK and South Africa. It partners with consultants, systems integrators, technology providers and material handling integrators to develop customized solutions. HighJump is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 5
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Facts 5
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Employees 6
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
HighJump Software, Inc - Major Products and Services 8
HighJump Software, Inc - History 10
HighJump Software, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
HighJump Software, Inc - Business Description 18
HighJump Software, Inc - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
HighJump Software, Inc - Strengths 19
HighJump Software, Inc - Weaknesses 20
HighJump Software, Inc - Opportunities 21
HighJump Software, Inc - Threats 22
HighJump Software, Inc - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Facts 5
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Employees 6
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
HighJump Software, Inc, Major Products and Services 8
HighJump Software, Inc, History 10
HighJump Software, Inc, Other Locations 16
HighJump Software, Inc, Subsidiaries 16
HighJump Software, Inc, Key Competitors 23
BMC Software, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
BMC Software, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines BMC Software, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Smith Micro Software, Inc. (SMSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Smith Micro Software, Inc. (Smith Micro) is a software development company that develops productivity and graphic software products for professional artists and general consumers. The companys products include NetWise, QuickLink,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request