Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific
"Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific", a new Telecom Insider Report by it offers a thorough study of the multiplay service market in the APAC region. The report analyzes the overall APAC multiplay market, making comparisons in context to oterh global regions, as well as providing analysis on trends specific within the region as well as a deeper look at multiplay trends in two key markets.
Asia-Pacific will close 2018 with a 25.9% multiplay household penetration rate, lagging behind by Europe (48.2%) and Americas (43.7%). Fast growing fiber-optic network penetration in countries such as China and India will enable access to high quality FTTH services for more customers, thus encouraging telcos to promote multiplay bundles.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Asia-Pacific in a global context: This section provides a general analysis of the demographics, internet users, broadband lines, mobile broadband accounts, and the pay-TV market in APAC in comparison to other global regions.
- The multiplay market in Asia-Pacific: This section examines more specifically the regions multiplay services market trends in APAC.
- Multiplay revenue evolution in the Asia-Pacific; analyzes the average monthly spends on three different type of packages and revenue trends over 2018-2023.
- Country profiles: two country profiles are presented, illustrating the state of the multiplay services market, current trends and market dynamics.
- Key findings and recommendations: It consists of a Summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators and service providers.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of multiplay and fixed mobile convergence market in the APAC markets.
- The report investigates multiplay trends globally and in the APAC region, providing a market overview, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing operators, with examples from multiplay service providers in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the multiplay market, current trends and market dynamics of the multiplay markets in two countries. Key findings and recommendations are presented for the APAC markets.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Executive summary 4
Section 1: Asia-Pacific in a global context 5
Asia-Pacifics demographics at a glance 6
Asia-Pacific in a global context 7
Section 2: Multiplay market in Asia-Pacific 9
Multiplay market in the Asia-Pacific 10
Section 3: Multiplay revenue evolution in Asia-Pacific 13
Multiplay household spend in Asia-Pacific 14
Multiplay service revenue evolution in Asia-Pacific 15
Section 4: Country profiles 16
Multiplay service evolution in India 17
Multiplay service evolution in Japan 18
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations 19
Acronyms and definitions 22
Related research 23
Multiplay Service Market Trends in Europe Multiplay Service Market Trends in Europe , a new Telecom Insider Report by it, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay market in Europe. It deliversView Report
Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific , a new Telecom Insider Report by it offers a thorough study of the multiplay service market in the APACView Report
Global Unified Communications as a Service Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Unified Communications as a Service is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Europe Unified Communications as a Service Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Europe Unified Communications as a Service market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request