Cloud Scorecard - Thematic Research
The cloud market is currently dominated by the five biggest providers, which account for around 70% of total revenues (with Amazon alone enjoying more than 30% of the pie).
The massive capital cost associated with developing the scale needed to present an economically viable alternative to the established players makes it very difficult for smaller vendors to unseat the current leaders.
As with other sectors, the Chinese vendors represent a wildcard. Alibaba has already secured a place for itself at the top table, and is expanding globally at a fast pace. The combination of a large domestic market and access to capital means that cloud is another sector where Chinese vendors could prove very disruptive.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrows leaders rather than todays incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine - to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting cloud vendors.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Cloud Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the cloud industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their industry landscape.
Theme map 3
Sector performance 4
Company performance 4
Technology themes 5
Macro-economic and regulatory themes 11
SECTOR SCORECARD: CLOUD OPERATORS 14
Whos who 14
Thematic screen 15
Valuation screen 16
Risk screen 17
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 18
Global Healthcare analytics Market Size study, by type (Prescriptive, Descriptive, Predictive) Delivery mode (On-premise, Web-based, cloud-based), Component (software, hardware and services), Application (clinical, financial and operational and administrative), End-users (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and Other end-users) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global healthcare analytics market to reach USD 293.3 billion by 2025.Global Healthcare analytics Market valued approximately USD 8.8 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Size study, by Service Type (Compute as A Service, Storage as A Service, Disaster Recovery and Backup as A Service, Networking as A Service, Desktop as A Service, Managed Hosting), by Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), by Vertical (BFSI, It and Telecommunications, Government and Public Sector, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Cloud infrastructure services market to reach USD 117.6 billion by 2025.Cloud infrastructure services market valued approximately USD 23.5 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Industrial Automation Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe world of industrial automation is being driven by improvements in (and the reduction in cost of) connectivity on one hand, and advances in artificialView Report
Consumer Electronics Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe overriding concern for consumer electronics companies over the next two years will be the impact on sales, profits, and global supply chains of theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request