Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report
"Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Costa Rica over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by increasing data consumption, especially over smartphones and M2M, and the expanding coverage of high-speed LTE/LTE-A networks in the country. Fixed broadband revenue will be led by broadband network investments from Tigo and ICE and regulatory push to extend internet connectivity to underserved localities.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Costa Rica.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Costa Rica will grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 58.4% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR 12.9% over the forecast period.
- The top two mobile operators, ICE (Kolbi) and Movistar Costa Rica, will account for 77.6% of total mobile subscriptions estimated 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Costa Ricas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying The Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Costa Ricas mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Costa Ricas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Costa Rica.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
ICE (klbi) 28
Movistar Costa Rica 29
Claro Costa Rica 30
Tigo Costa Rica 31
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today, with detailed forecasts ofView Report
Costa Rica: In-depth PEST InsightsThis PEST country analysis report on Costa Rica provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevantView Report
South Africa: Country Intelligence Report South Africa: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Africa today, with detailed forecasts ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request