Multiplay Service Market Trends in Africa and the Middle East
"Multiplay Service Market Trends in Africa & the Middle East", a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay market in the Africa and the Middle East. It delivers deep qualitative and quantitative insight into the multiplay market in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
Compared to other global regions, Africa and the Middle East (AME) has the lowest multiplay household penetration, estimated at 5.3%. The presence of a vast number of under-developed economies with very low per-capita incomes and relatively low fixed broadband penetration levels, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), is a major factor behind the low levels of multiplay adoption. The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) has several countries such as Israel and the UAE which are leading fixed broadband adoption and are driving opportunities for multiplay growth. Governments in several AME countries, such as Niger, Cameroon and Cote dIvoire, among others, have initiated fiber-optic backbone projects to improve fixed broadband connectivity. This will support investments from telcos for the expansion of fixed broadband services and drive multiplay offerings across the region. Furthermore, increasing adoption of pay-TV services and local loop unbundling (LLU) regulations will promote multiplay adoption in the AME.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Africa and the Middle East in a global context; looks at the multiplay market in a global context, focusing on penetration and service adoption trends.
- Section 2: Multiplay market in the Africa and the Middle East; provides a detailed description of the multiplay market in Africa and the Middle East, looking at subscriber growth, penetration trends, and service adoption by type of package.
- Section 3: Multiplay revenue evolution in the Africa and the Middle East; analyzes the average monthly spends on three different type of packages and revenue trends over 2018-2023.
- Section 4: Country Profiles; analyzes main ARPU and revenue trends in South Africa for the 2017-2023 period.
- Key findings: the Insider concludes with a number of key findings for multiplay service providers in Africa and the Middle East.
- Africa and the Middle East (AME) is characterized by a vast disparity in the maturity of fixed broadband infrastructure levels and has the lowest multiplay household penetration in comparison to other global regions, with a penetration level of 5.3% in 2018.
- Double-play will account for bulk of the multiplay service revenue, with a 61.6% share, followed by triple-play with a 36.7% share. Due to the infancy of the multiplay market, double-play is expected to grow its share of total revenue in 2023 to 76.0% as fixed broadband connectivity improves across the AME region.
- Multiplay household penetration in the AME will grow substantially during the 2018-2023 period, driven by growing fixed broadband adoption supported by national broadband plans and installation of submarine cable systems throughout AME.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in Africa and the Middle East multiplay market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by multiplay service providers that illustrate the findings of the report; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- With more than ten charts, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the multiplay market, analyzing key trends and strategies.
Executive summary 4
Section 1: Africa and the Middle East (AME) in a global context 5
AMEs demographics at a glance 6
AME in a global context 7
Section 2: Multiplay market in the AME 9
Multiplay trends in the AME 10
Section 3: Multiplay revenue evolution in the AME 13
Multiplay household spend in the AME 14
Multiplay service revenue evolution in the AME 15
Section 4: Country profiles 16
Multiplay service evolution in South Africa 17
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations 18
Acronyms and definitions 21
Related research 22
Multiplay Service Market Trends in Europe Multiplay Service Market Trends in Europe , a new Telecom Insider Report by it, provides an executive-level overview of the multiplay market in Europe. It deliversView Report
Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific Multiplay Service Market Trends in Asia-Pacific , a new Telecom Insider Report by it offers a thorough study of the multiplay service market in the APACView Report
The global market size of Ride-Hailing Service is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
The global market size of Packaging Service is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the endView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request