Networking Equipment Scorecard - Thematic Research
We are entering the era of software defined everything (SDE) in which the balance between hardware and software will shift decisively towards software. Hardware vendors will have to adapt in order to remain relevant and profitable.
While in some domains (e.g., high performance network switching) specialized hardware still offers performance benefits, successful hardware vendors are embracing a new order where a growing proportion of their revenues will come from software sales rather than simply shifting boxes.
The incumbents in this segment face growing competition from more open alternatives, but many larger vendors saw the transition coming and are in the process of managing their evolution towards a software defined world.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrows leaders rather than todays incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine - to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting networking equipment companies.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Networking Equipment Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the servers, storage and networking equipment industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their industry landscape.
Theme map 3
Sector performance 4
Company performance 4
Technology themes 5
Macro-economic themes 12
SECTOR SCORECARD: SERVERS, STORAGE & NETWORKING EQUIPMENT 13
Whos who 13
Thematic screen 14
Valuation screen 15
Risk screen 16
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 17
Global Enterprise Networking Market Outlook to 2024 Global Enterprise Networking Market Outlook to 2024 analyses the current trends, drivers and challenges impacting the enterprise networking market. The report also presentsView Report
The Marvell: next-generation wireless networking and infrastructure solutions market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
The global market sizeof Networking Equipment is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by the end ofView Report
Southeast Asia Networking Equipment Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The Southeast Asia Networking Equipment market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request