Semiconductor Scorecard - Thematic Research
Chinas growing influence across every segment of the technology sector is not by chance, it is a fundamental pillar of Chinese economic policy. Chinas growing influence over chip manufacturing and, increasingly, chip design is unlikely to be held back by the protectionist policies of the US government. Indeed, current US policy risks causing more harm to the US technology industry than good.
The end of Moores law has been largely dictated by physics - once the transistors on a chip are only two or three atoms apart, interference and random behavior is unavoidable. We are now at that point.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrows leaders rather than todays incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine - to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting semiconductor companies.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Semiconductor Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the semiconductor industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their industry landscape.
Theme map 3
Sector performance 4
Company performance 4
Technology themes 5
Macroeconomic themes 11
SECTOR SCORECARD: SEMICONDUCTORS 14
Whos who 14
Thematic screen 15
Valuation screen 16
Risk screen 17
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 18
Southeast Asia Mobile Semiconductor Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia Mobile Semiconductor market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Southeast Asia CFBHB semiconductor load sensor Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia CFBHB semiconductor load sensor market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Industrial Automation Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe world of industrial automation is being driven by improvements in (and the reduction in cost of) connectivity on one hand, and advances in artificialView Report
Consumer Electronics Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe overriding concern for consumer electronics companies over the next two years will be the impact on sales, profits, and global supply chains of theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request