Telecom Operator Scorecard - Thematic Research
Telecom operators are in the grips of a fundamental battle to break out of the rut of simply providing connectivity, but they face fierce opposition in the form of technology interlopers who are actively targeting segments that telecoms operators might once have seen as their own. In domains like the cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), and software defined networks (SDN), operators need to establish their relevance and build a convincing proposition.
This report is a sector scorecard. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrows leaders rather than todays incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine - to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting telecoms operators.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- Viewing the worlds data by themes makes it easier to make important decisions.
- The Telecom Operator Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the telecom industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Theme map 3
Sector performance 4
Company performance 4
Technology themes 5
Macro-economic themes 12
Regulatory themes 13
SECTOR SCORECARD: TELECOM OPERATORS 15
Whos who 15
Thematic screen 16
Valuation screen 17
Risk screen 18
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 19
Joint Construction and Sharing of 5G Telecom Infrastructure in Asia market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1800View Report
The Hungary telecoms market report 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
Telecom operators sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe telecom services industry is on a flat to failing growth path. Growing aggression from Silicon Valley, national regulation, and decades of pricing increasesView Report
Guatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportGuatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request