Telecom Operator Scorecard - Thematic Research
Telecom operators are in the grips of a fundamental battle to break out of the rut of simply providing connectivity, but they face fierce opposition in the form of technology interlopers who are actively targeting segments that telecoms operators might once have seen as their own. In domains like the cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), and software defined networks (SDN), operators need to establish their relevance and build a convincing proposition.
This report is a sector scorecard. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrows leaders rather than todays incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine - to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting telecoms operators.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- Viewing the worlds data by themes makes it easier to make important decisions.
- The Telecom Operator Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the telecom industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Theme map 3
Sector performance 4
Company performance 4
Technology themes 5
Macro-economic themes 12
Regulatory themes 13
SECTOR SCORECARD: TELECOM OPERATORS 15
Whos who 15
Thematic screen 16
Valuation screen 17
Risk screen 18
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 19
Telecom Power Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The global telecom power systems market was worth US$ 3.4 Billion in 2018. Telecom power systems are used to assist telecommunication services by controlling and monitoring the flow of powerView Report
Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Size study, by Service Type (Compute as A Service, Storage as A Service, Disaster Recovery and Backup as A Service, Networking as A Service, Desktop as A Service, Managed Hosting), by Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), by Vertical (BFSI, It and Telecommunications, Government and Public Sector, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Cloud infrastructure services market to reach USD 117.6 billion by 2025.Cloud infrastructure services market valued approximately USD 23.5 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Global IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market Size study, by Component (Product, Services), by Telecom Operator (Mobile Operators, Fixed Operators), and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market to reach USD 5.1 billion by 2025.Global IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market valued approximately USD 1.32 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request