Glodon Co Ltd (002410) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glodon Co Ltd (Glodon), formerly Glodon Software Co Ltd, is a technology company that provides information technology solutions primarily to the construction industry. Its major offerings include Building Information Model (BIM)-based software products such as TAS, TRB, TME and TBQ. These products enable construction companies to model their projects in a highly simulated environment, and make critical decisions related to projects. The company offers its products under Cubicost brand in international market. Its major clients include design institutes, builders, consultants, material suppliers, property companies, colleges and governments. The companys operations are spread across the US, Hong Kong, China, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, the UAE, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, Finland, Oman, India, the Philippines, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Glodon is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Glodon Co Ltd - Key Facts
Glodon Co Ltd - Key Employees
Glodon Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Glodon Co Ltd - History
Glodon Co Ltd - Company Statement
Glodon Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Glodon Co Ltd - Business Description
Glodon Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Glodon Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Glodon Co Ltd - Strengths
Glodon Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Glodon Co Ltd - Opportunities
Glodon Co Ltd - Threats
Glodon Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Glodon Co Ltd, Key Facts
Glodon Co Ltd, Key Employees
Glodon Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Glodon Co Ltd, History
Glodon Co Ltd, Other Locations
Glodon Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Glodon Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Glodon Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Glodon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Glodon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Glodon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Glodon Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Glodon Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Glodon Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Glodon Co Ltd (002410) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Glodon Company Limited (002410) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Aekyung Petrochemical Co Ltd (Aekyung) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets basic elements. The companys products include maleic anhydride, itaconic acid, phthalic anhydride, plasticizer, biodiesel, and polyol, amongView Report
Zhejiang Communications Technology Co Ltd (Zhejiang Communication Technology), formerly Zhejiang Jiangshan Chemical Co., Ltd is a China-based company principally engaged in the infrastructure engineering business and chemical business. The companyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request