The Video and identity platforms: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on video and identity platforms (VIP) software and related services for 2018–2022. It provides details on spending by delivery type, service type, sub-segment and region.
During the forecast period, revenue growth in the video and identity platforms (VIP) market will be driven primarily by increasing investment by operators in subscriber data management (at a CAGR of 4.1%) to support 5G (mostly after 2020) and IoT and enterprise services. VIP revenue will also be driven, albeit to a lesser extent, by continued growth in the number of LTE/VoLTE/3G subscribers (particularly in emerging markets). Operator investments will focus primarily on network function virtualisation (NFV) and cloud-native SDM solutions.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending video and identity platforms software market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments: video management and delivery (VMD) and subscriber data management (SDM), including identity management (IdM); the report also includes data relating to telecoms application servers (TAS)
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- three telecoms services: mobile, IoT and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the video and identity platforms market
a detailed market definition
recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
The Vodafone’s cloud services deal with IBM should generate revenue but limits Vodafone’s future options
Vodafone and IBM announced a USD550 million deal in which IBM will provide multi-cloud solutions to Vodafone customers. This comment provides our initial assessment of the deal.Vodafone announced on 17View Report
This report provides software, hardware and professional services forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on digital infrastructure for 2018–2022. The growth in spending on cloud computing will taper off,View Report
Global and Southeast Asia Surgical Video and Imaging Technology Industry, 2018 Market Research Report
The Global and Southeast Asia Surgical Video and Imaging Technology Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Surgical VideoView Report
The global market size of Video and interspeak doorbell is $XX million in 2017 with XX CAGR from 2013 to 2017, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request