The Video and identity platforms: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on video and identity platforms (VIP) software and related services for 2018–2022. It provides details on spending by delivery type, service type, sub-segment and region.
During the forecast period, revenue growth in the video and identity platforms (VIP) market will be driven primarily by increasing investment by operators in subscriber data management (at a CAGR of 4.1%) to support 5G (mostly after 2020) and IoT and enterprise services. VIP revenue will also be driven, albeit to a lesser extent, by continued growth in the number of LTE/VoLTE/3G subscribers (particularly in emerging markets). Operator investments will focus primarily on network function virtualisation (NFV) and cloud-native SDM solutions.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending video and identity platforms software market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments: video management and delivery (VMD) and subscriber data management (SDM), including identity management (IdM); the report also includes data relating to telecoms application servers (TAS)
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- three telecoms services: mobile, IoT and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the video and identity platforms market
a detailed market definition
recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Cloud Gaming - Thematic ResearchCloud gaming will fundamentally change the video games industry over the next 10 years, just as video and audio streaming has reshaped the music, film, andView Report
Video and identity platforms: worldwide market shares 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Video and identity platforms: worldwide forecast 20202025View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request