The Video and identity platforms: worldwide forecast 2018–2022
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on video and identity platforms (VIP) software and related services for 2018–2022. It provides details on spending by delivery type, service type, sub-segment and region.
During the forecast period, revenue growth in the video and identity platforms (VIP) market will be driven primarily by increasing investment by operators in subscriber data management (at a CAGR of 4.1%) to support 5G (mostly after 2020) and IoT and enterprise services. VIP revenue will also be driven, albeit to a lesser extent, by continued growth in the number of LTE/VoLTE/3G subscribers (particularly in emerging markets). Operator investments will focus primarily on network function virtualisation (NFV) and cloud-native SDM solutions.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending video and identity platforms software market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments: video management and delivery (VMD) and subscriber data management (SDM), including identity management (IdM); the report also includes data relating to telecoms application servers (TAS)
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- three telecoms services: mobile, IoT and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the video and identity platforms market
a detailed market definition
recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
The V2X (Vehicle-to-Everything) Communications Ecosystem: 2019 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
Commonly referred to as V2X, vehicle-to-everything communications technology allows vehicles to directly communicate with each other, roadside infrastructure, and other road users to deliver an array of benefits in theView Report
The Digital service opportunities for operators in the Middle East and North Africa: trends and forecasts 2018–2023
Operators digital service revenue in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) could increase to 1.1% of the total mobile service revenue if operators continue to invest in the digital segment.View Report
Automatic Content Recognition Market: By Solution (Audio, Video and Image Recognition, Voice, Real Time Content Analytics), By Service (Professional, Managed), End User (IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare) – Global Forecast till 2023
Introduction Automatic content recognition (ACR) is a technique used by an application to identify a content element within a close distance. These techniques are most commonly used in televisions, smartphones,View Report
Southeast Asia Positive PS version of the video scavenger Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Southeast Asia Positive PS version of the video scavenger market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request