University of Wollongong - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy The summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
University of Wollongong (UOW) is an educational and research university. It offers degree programs ranging from bachelors, masters, masters of philosophy and PhD across a broad range of areas including creative arts, humanities and arts, business, education, engineering, science, information and communication technology, health and medicine, international studies, law, communications and media, psychology, and public and population health. Its research portfolio includes leading centres in next generation materials technologies, medical chemistry and physics, social sciences, archaeological science and education. The university operates multiple campuses in Wollongong, Southern Sydney, Shoalhaven, Bega, Batemans Bay, the Southern Highlands, Dubai, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Singapore. UOW is headquartered in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia.
University of Wollongong Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018: Hydrogel condom and corneal repair system recipients of Medical Devices Fund
Aug 06,2018: Australian research lifts the lid on lipids to prevent dry eye
Jul 17,2018: Tackling cancer at ground zero with designer molecules
Jun 14,2018: Fast-tracking new solutions for wound healing
Apr 04,2018: Sodium-ion battery packs a punch: University of Wollongong
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with The detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
University of Wollongong - Key Facts 5
University of Wollongong - Key Employees 6
University of Wollongong - Key Employee Biographies 7
University of Wollongong - Major Products and Services 8
University of Wollongong - History 9
University of Wollongong - Company Statement 11
University of Wollongong - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
University of Wollongong - Business Description 16
University of Wollongong - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
University of Wollongong - Strengths 17
University of Wollongong - Weaknesses 18
University of Wollongong - Opportunities 19
University of Wollongong - Threats 20
University of Wollongong - Key Competitors 21
University of Wollongong, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
Aug 09, 2018: Hydrogel condom and corneal repair system recipients of Medical Devices Fund 23
Aug 06, 2018: Australian research lifts the lid on lipids to prevent dry eye 24
Jul 17, 2018: Tackling cancer at ground zero with designer molecules 25
Jun 14, 2018: Fast-tracking new solutions for wound healing 27
Apr 04, 2018: Sodium-ion battery packs a punch: University of Wollongong 29
Section 4 Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
University of Wollongong, Key Facts 5
University of Wollongong, Key Employees 6
University of Wollongong, Key Employee Biographies 7
University of Wollongong, Major Products and Services 8
University of Wollongong, History 9
University of Wollongong, Other Locations 13
University of Wollongong, Subsidiaries 13
University of Wollongong, Key Competitors 21
University of Wollongong, Recent Deals Summary 22
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains aView Report
University of Wollongong - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
University of Gothenburg is an educational institute that offers medical education and research services. The institute provides undergraduate, postgraduate, degree programs, and distance education programs. It offers courses in theView Report
University of California is a public research university system that offers educational and research services. The university services include research and teaching services, graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, doctoral programsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request