Fujitsu Ltd (6702) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fujitsu Ltd (Fujitsu) provides information and communications technology (ICT) solutions. It offers an array of computing devices, networking systems, storage devices, servers, electronic devices, and allied products. The company also offers application, business transformation, enterprise and cyber security, network and communication services. The product portfolio comprises mobiles and tablets, electromechanical components, PCBs and IC substrates, microelectronics, optical network systems, radio access network, printers, displays, batteries, air conditioners, and car audio/video systems. It markets products under the brand name of FUJITSU. The company serves a wide range of customers across automotive, financial, retail, telecommunications, and life-science and healthcare markets. It has operations in EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas. Fujitsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Fujitsu Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 20,2019: Fujitsu and PeptiDream Leverage Quantum-Inspired Tech in Joint Research to Accelerate Drug Discovery
Jul 09,2019: Fujitsu applies innovative AI text mining to automate medical notes coding
Jun 17,2019: Major companies call for ambitious 2030 renewable electricity targets in Japan
Feb 13,2019: Fujitsu launches "Healthcare Personal service Platform" to manage health and medical information
Feb 05,2019: Jack Hamilton to speak at HIMSS 2019 on the necessity to track Garments, Scrubs and Linens in Healthcare
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Fujitsu Ltd - Key Facts
Fujitsu Ltd - Key Employees
Fujitsu Ltd - Major Products and Services
Fujitsu Ltd - History
Fujitsu Ltd - Company Statement
Fujitsu Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Fujitsu Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Device Solutions
Business Segment: Technology Solutions
Business Segment: Ubiquitous Solutions
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Overseas
Fujitsu Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Fujitsu Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fujitsu Ltd - Strengths
Fujitsu Ltd - Weaknesses
Fujitsu Ltd - Opportunities
Fujitsu Ltd - Threats
Fujitsu Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Fujitsu Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Sep 20, 2019: Fujitsu and PeptiDream Leverage Quantum-Inspired Tech in Joint Research to Accelerate Drug Discovery
Jul 09, 2019: Fujitsu applies innovative AI text mining to automate medical notes coding
Jun 17, 2019: Major companies call for ambitious 2030 renewable electricity targets in Japan
Feb 13, 2019: Fujitsu launches "Healthcare Personal service Platform" to manage health and medical information
Feb 05, 2019: Jack Hamilton to speak at HIMSS 2019 on the necessity to track Garments, Scrubs and Linens in Healthcare
Jan 24, 2019: Fujitsu supports hospitals with new clinical trial solution, "tsClinical DDworks21/Trial Site"
Nov 08, 2018: Tier 3 Datacentre Housed In Wind Turbine Helps Reduce Energy Costs
Sep 18, 2018: Fujitsu Technology to Solve Combinatorial Optimization Problems for Medium-Sized Drug Discovery
Jul 26, 2018: Fujitsu announces appointments to Executive Nomination and Compensation Committees
Jul 20, 2018: Fujitsu Joins RE100, a Global Renewable Electricity Initiative
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Fujitsu Ltd, Key Facts
Fujitsu Ltd, Key Employees
Fujitsu Ltd, Key Employees (cont..)
Fujitsu Ltd, Major Products and Services
Fujitsu Ltd, History
Fujitsu Ltd, Other Locations
Fujitsu Ltd, Subsidiaries
Fujitsu Ltd, Key Competitors
Fujitsu Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Fujitsu Ltd, Annual Ratios
Fujitsu Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Fujitsu Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Fujitsu Ltd, Interim Ratios
Fujitsu Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Fujitsu Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Fujitsu Ltd, Ratio Charts
Fujitsu Australia Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fujitsu Ltd (6702) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request