Naver Corp (035420) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Naver Corp (Naver) is a provider of web portals and internet site. It offers search engine, online game, content development, and online marketing service through the banner advertisement and e-commerce services. Its major portal and platforms include NAVER, Line, NAVER Clova, Papago, WHALE, NAVER Maps, V LIVE, Webtoon, SNOW and BAND. The company also offers audio content platform AudioClip. Its major portals include Naver, Junior Naver, Happybean and Livedoor. It offers search engine services through Naver portal. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries, and has business presence in Japan, the US, the UK, China, Vietnam, Taiwan and Thailand. Naver is headquartered in Seongnam-si, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Naver Corp - Key Facts
Naver Corp - Key Employees
Naver Corp - Major Products and Services
Naver Corp - History
Naver Corp - Company Statement
Naver Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Naver Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Advertising
Business Segment: Business Platform
Business Segment: Contents Services
Business Segment: IT Platform
Business Segment: LINE and Other Platforms
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Naver Corp - Corporate Strategy
Naver Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Naver Corp - Strengths
Naver Corp - Weaknesses
Naver Corp - Opportunities
Naver Corp - Threats
Naver Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Naver Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Naver Corp, Key Facts
Naver Corp, Key Employees
Naver Corp, Major Products and Services
Naver Corp, History
Naver Corp, Subsidiaries
Naver Corp, Key Competitors
Naver Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Naver Corp, Annual Ratios
Naver Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Naver Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Naver Corp, Interim Ratios
Naver Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Naver Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Naver Corp, Ratio Charts
Naver Corp (035420) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request