Hitachi Zosen Corp (7004) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hitachi Zosen Corp (Hitz) is an industrial and engineering company. It designs, constructs and operates refuse incineration and recycling facilities, pressure vessels, marine diesel engines, and press machines, and other process machines. The company also provides after-sales servicing and maintenance for various plants; monitoring, maintenance, repair, and seismic strengthening services; port cargo handling and warehousing; construction; packaging; customs clearance; transportation through land and water means; automobile service; industrial waste collection and transport; relocation services; and property insurance agent services. Hitz has operations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North America and other regions. It also has office in Tokyo, Japan. Hitz is headquartered in Suminoe-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Hitachi Zosen Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 14,2020: Meidensha received an order for the renovation project of the existing overseas hydroelectric power plant by ODA
Feb 06,2020: GE to deliver steam technology for Japanese biomass power plant
Oct 16,2019: Methane Synthesis Test Facility for Effective Utilization of CO2 completed and commissioning started for Full-scale Operation
Oct 09,2019: Orders received for construction of 50 MW Woody Biomass Power Generation Plant
Jul 08,2019: Hitachi Zosen receives an order for EfW Plant in Shanghai City, China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Key Facts
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Key Employees
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Major Products and Services
Hitachi Zosen Corp - History
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Company Statement
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Environmental Systems and Industrial Plants
Business Segment: Infrastructure
Business Segment: Machinery
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: Overseas
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Corporate Strategy
Hitachi Zosen Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Strengths
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Weaknesses
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Opportunities
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Threats
Hitachi Zosen Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2020: Meidensha received an order for the renovation project of the existing overseas hydroelectric power plant by ODA
Feb 06, 2020: GE to deliver steam technology for Japanese biomass power plant
Oct 16, 2019: Methane Synthesis Test Facility for Effective Utilization of CO2 completed and commissioning started for Full-scale Operation
Oct 09, 2019: Orders received for construction of 50 MW Woody Biomass Power Generation Plant
Jul 08, 2019: Hitachi Zosen receives an order for EfW Plant in Shanghai City, China
Jul 08, 2019: Naval Energies and Hitachi Zosen Corporation announce their cooperation in floating wind energy
Jul 03, 2019: Order received to build and install equipment for energy-from-waste plant in Rayong Province, Thailand
May 02, 2019: ANDRITZ to supply the sixth high-efficiency PowerFluid circulating fluidized bed boiler for Tokushima Tsuda biomass power plant, Japan
Apr 26, 2019: 62, 920kW steam turbine for biomass plant in japan
Apr 12, 2019: Hitachi Zosen Establishes Limited Liability Company toward operation of Aomori Northwest offshore wind farm business
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Key Facts
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Key Employees
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Major Products and Services
Hitachi Zosen Corp, History
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Other Locations
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Subsidiaries
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Key Competitors
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Annual Ratios
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Interim Ratios
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Hitachi Zosen Corp, Ratio Charts
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. (6305) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Hitachi Zosen Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHitachi Zosen Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Hitachi Zosen Corporation (7004) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request