Donaldson Co Inc (DCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Donaldson Company, Inc. (Donaldson) manufactures filtration systems and replacement parts. The company designs, manufactures and sells engine and industrial products. It offers exhaust and emission systems; air filtration systems; liquid filtration systems; replacement filters; dust, fume, and mist collectors; air filtration systems and air purification systems. Donaldson products find application in gas turbines, computer hard disks drives and semiconductor manufacturing. It also offers its products to OEMs in agriculture, aerospace, construction, defense, mining and truck markets. It has operations in the US, Asia, Africa and Europe. The company markets its products through original equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers. Donaldson is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.
Donaldson Co Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2018: Yancoal Australia releases quarterly report for quarter ending June 2018
May 31,2018: Donaldson Reports Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
Mar 06,2018: Donaldson Reports Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Earnings
Oct 20,2017: Yancoal Australia provides quarterly Report for quarter ending September 2017
Sep 07,2017: Donaldson Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Earnings
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Donaldson Co Inc - Key Facts 6
Donaldson Co Inc - Key Employees 7
Donaldson Co Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Donaldson Co Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Donaldson Co Inc - History 12
Donaldson Co Inc - Company Statement 15
Donaldson Co Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Donaldson Co Inc - Business Description 20
Business Segment: Engine Products 20
Business Segment: Industrial Products 20
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 20
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa 20
Geographical Segment: Latin America 21
Geographical Segment: United States 21
R&D Overview 21
Donaldson Co Inc - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Donaldson Co Inc - Strengths 22
Donaldson Co Inc - Weaknesses 23
Donaldson Co Inc - Opportunities 24
Donaldson Co Inc - Threats 25
Donaldson Co Inc - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
May 31, 2018: Donaldson Reports Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Earnings 34
Mar 06, 2018: Donaldson Reports Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Earnings 35
Oct 20, 2017: Yancoal Australia provides quarterly Report for quarter ending September 2017 36
Sep 07, 2017: Donaldson Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Earnings 38
Aug 01, 2017: Donaldson Company announces board changes 39
Jun 01, 2017: Donaldson Company reports fiscal 2017 third quarter earnings 40
Jun 01, 2017: Donaldson Company Reports Fiscal 2017 Third Quarter Earnings; Increases Guidance for Full-Year 2017 Total Sales and Earnings 41
Mar 01, 2017: Donaldson Company Reports Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Earnings and Increases Guidance for Full-Year 2017 Total Sales and Earnings 42
Section 5 Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Tables
Donaldson Co Inc, Key Facts 6
Donaldson Co Inc, Key Employees 7
Donaldson Co Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Donaldson Co Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Donaldson Co Inc, History 12
Donaldson Co Inc, Subsidiaries 17
Donaldson Co Inc, Joint Venture 18
Donaldson Co Inc, Key Competitors 26
Donaldson Co Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Donaldson Co Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Donaldson Co Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Donaldson Co Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Donaldson Co Inc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List Of Figures
Donaldson Co Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 31
Donaldson Co Inc, Ratio Charts 33
Donaldson Co Inc (DCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Donaldson Company Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Donaldson Company Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Donaldson Company Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Tobacco Products Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Cigarettes, Cigars And Cigarillos Manufacturing, Smoking And Other Tobacco Products Manufacturing Cigarettes, Cigars And Cigarillos , Chewing Tobacco , Dipping Tobacco, Dissolvable Tobacco , Loose Tobacco Covering: Philip Morris International Inc., Imperial Tobacco, Altria Group Inc, British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc.
The tobacco manufacturing market consists of sales of tobacco products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce tobacco products by stemming and redrying of tobacco and manufacturing cigarettesView Report
Batteries Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Secondary Batteries, Primary Batteries Covering: Panasonic Corporation, Johnson Controls Inc, GS Yuasa Corporation, East Penn Manufacturing Co Inc, EnerSys Ltd
The batteries market consists of sales of batteries by entities that produce primary and storage batteries. Examples of primary batteries include disposable flashlight batteries, dry cells, primary (e.g., AAA, AA,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request