CMI Ltd (CMI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CMI Limited (CMI) is a provider of engineered and electrical products. The company carries out the manufacturing and marketing of engineered and electrical components for a range of industrial sectors. It manufactures and sells specialist cables and electrical products such as cables, computer cabling, plugs and high voltage couplers. CMI offers its products to various industries including mining, construction, petrochemical and IT. Its main manufacturing facility is located at Meadowbank, Sydney. The company exports its products to Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, US and China. It operates offices in Brisbane, Rockhampton, Meadowbank, Cheltenham, and Perth. CMI is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
CMI Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 08,2017: CMI Ltd. bags an order worth INR36 crore for the supply of 66KV XLPE cables to Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
CMI Ltd - Key Facts 5
CMI Ltd - Key Employees 6
CMI Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
CMI Ltd - History 9
CMI Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
CMI Ltd - Business Description 13
CMI Ltd - Corporate Strategy 14
CMI Ltd - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
CMI Ltd - Strengths 15
CMI Ltd - Weaknesses 16
CMI Ltd - Opportunities 17
CMI Ltd - Threats 18
CMI Ltd - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
CMI Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
May 08, 2017: CMI Ltd. bags an order worth INR36 crore for the supply of 66KV XLPE cables to Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited 28
Section 5 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
CMI Ltd, Key Facts 5
CMI Ltd, Key Employees 6
CMI Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
CMI Ltd, History 9
CMI Ltd, Other Locations 10
CMI Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
CMI Ltd, Key Competitors 19
CMI Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
CMI Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
CMI Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
CMI Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
CMI Ltd, Interim Ratios 25
CMI Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
CMI Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 24
CMI Ltd, Ratio Charts 26
CMI Ltd (CMI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais SA (CMIG4) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile hasView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request