Infosys Ltd (INFY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Infosys Ltd (INFY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Infosys Ltd (Infosys) is a provider of technology-enabled business solutions. The company offers a wide range of business consulting, outsourcing and technology related services such as application services, management consulting, product engineering, systems integration, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services. Its products and services find applications in various industries such as aerospace and defense, agriculture, automotive, communication services, consumer packaged goods, education, financial services, healthcare, high technology, industrial manufacturing, information services and publishing, insurance, life sciences, logistics and distribution, media and entertainment, mining, oil and gas, professional services, public sector, retail, travel and hospitality and utilities. The company has market presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Infosys is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Infosys Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 16,2020: Infosys joins the climate pledge, a commitment co-founded by Amazon and global optimism to meet the Paris agreement 10 years early
Nov 21,2019: Infosys selected by ARLANXEO as strategic IT Partner for Digital Ecosystem Applications
Nov 05,2019: Siemens Gamesa selects Infosys to overhaul IT infrastructure
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Infosys Ltd - Key Facts
Infosys Ltd - Key Employees
Infosys Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Infosys Ltd - Major Products and Services
Infosys Ltd - History
Infosys Ltd - Company Statement
Infosys Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Infosys Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: All Other
Business Segment: Communication
Business Segment: Energy, Utilities, Resources and Services
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Hi-Tech
Business Segment: Life Sciences
Business Segment: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Retail
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Infosys Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Infosys Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Infosys Ltd - Strengths
Infosys Ltd - Weaknesses
Infosys Ltd - Opportunities
Infosys Ltd - Threats
Infosys Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Infosys Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 16, 2020: Infosys joins the climate pledge, a commitment co-founded by Amazon and global optimism to meet the Paris agreement 10 years early
Nov 21, 2019: Infosys selected by ARLANXEO as strategic IT Partner for Digital Ecosystem Applications
Nov 05, 2019: Siemens Gamesa selects Infosys to overhaul IT infrastructure
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Infosys Ltd, Key Facts
Infosys Ltd, Key Employees
Infosys Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Infosys Ltd, Major Products and Services
Infosys Ltd, History
Infosys Ltd, Other Locations
Infosys Ltd, Subsidiaries
Infosys Ltd, Key Competitors
Infosys Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Infosys Ltd, Annual Ratios
Infosys Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Infosys Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Infosys Ltd, Interim Ratios
Infosys Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Infosys Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Infosys Ltd, Ratio Charts
Infosys Ltd (INFY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request