HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HCL Technologies Ltd (HCL) is a provider of a range of software services and IT infrastructure services. The company offers a wide range of solutions in enterprise application services, IT infrastructure management, custom application services, next generation SaaS application services, and engineering and research and development services,. The company offers its services to various sectors such as financial services, manufacturing, telecom, retail and consumer packaged goods services, media, publishing and entertainment, public services, energy and utility, healthcare, travel, transport and logistics. It also partners with major technology vendors, customers, and niche solution providers for offering its services and solutions. The company operates global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in several countries in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and Europe. HCL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
HCL Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 21,2020: TrusTrace to showcase with HCL Technologies at 2020 World Economic Forum their AI, Blockchain and IoT powered Supply Chain Traceability and Circularity Platform
Oct 15,2019: Equinor extends IT Operations and Transformation Agreement with HCL
Aug 05,2019: HCL Technologies and Oracle Health Sciences collaborate to accelerate mHealth in clinical trials
Feb 22,2019: EDF Luminus chooses HCL for digital transformation project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Facts
HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
HCL Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
HCL Technologies Ltd - History
HCL Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
HCL Technologies Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Engineering and R&D Services
Business Segment: IT and Business Services
Business Segment: Products & Platforms
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Others
HCL Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy
HCL Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HCL Technologies Ltd - Strengths
HCL Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses
HCL Technologies Ltd - Opportunities
HCL Technologies Ltd - Threats
HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jan 21, 2020: TrusTrace to showcase with HCL Technologies at 2020 World Economic Forum their AI, Blockchain and IoT powered Supply Chain Traceability and Circularity Platform
Oct 15, 2019: Equinor extends IT Operations and Transformation Agreement with HCL
Aug 05, 2019: HCL Technologies and Oracle Health Sciences collaborate to accelerate mHealth in clinical trials
Feb 22, 2019: EDF Luminus chooses HCL for digital transformation project
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Facts
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Employees
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
HCL Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services
HCL Technologies Ltd, History
HCL Technologies Ltd, Other Locations
HCL Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries
HCL Technologies Ltd, Joint Venture
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors
HCL Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios
HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
HCL Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
HCL Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
HCL Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts
HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
HCL Technologies Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
HCL Technologies Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on HCL Technologies Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Bendit Technologies Ltd (Bendit Technologies) is a medical device company. It develops and manufactures navigational microcatheters for neuroendovascular, radiology, and cardiology interventional procedures. Its proprietary bending technology enables 3D controlledView Report
Challenger Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request