Schindler Holding Ltd (SCHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Schindler Holding Ltd (Schindler) is a provider of mobility solutions. The company develops and manufactures elevators, escalators, moving walks and transit management solutions. It also offers comprehensive services such as installation, modernization, maintenance, transit management and up-gradation. Schindler operates production sites and research and development facilities in the US, Brazil, China, India, Slovakia and Spain. The company utilizes latest-technology engineering, and mechanical and microprocessor technology to manufacture its products. It offers products to shopping malls, offices, hotels, entertainment centers, airports, subways, and railway stations. The company has branches in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Schindler is headquartered in Hergiswil, Switzerland.
Schindler Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 24,2017: Schindler announces increase in revenue and profit
Aug 15,2017: Schindler Holding announces interim report as of June 30, 2017
Jun 14,2017: Schindler Holding appoints group executive committee member
Jun 14,2017: Schindler appoints group executive committee member
Feb 15,2017: Schindler Management Q4 net profit increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Facts 6
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Employees 7
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Schindler Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Schindler Holding Ltd - History 10
Schindler Holding Ltd - Company Statement 14
Schindler Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Schindler Holding Ltd - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Elevators & Escalators 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific, Africa 19
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 19
Geographical Segment: Switzerland 19
Geographical Segment: The Americas 20
R&D Overview 20
Schindler Holding Ltd - Corporate Strategy 21
Schindler Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Schindler Holding Ltd - Strengths 22
Schindler Holding Ltd - Weaknesses 23
Schindler Holding Ltd - Opportunities 24
Schindler Holding Ltd - Threats 25
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Oct 24, 2017: Schindler announces increase in revenue and profit 34
Aug 15, 2017: Schindler Holding announces interim report as of June 30, 2017 35
Jun 14, 2017: Schindler appoints group executive committee member 36
Jun 14, 2017: Schindler Holding appoints group executive committee member 37
Feb 15, 2017: Schindler Management Q4 net profit increases 38
Jan 26, 2017: Schindler announces board changes 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
Schindler Holding Ltd, Key Facts 6
Schindler Holding Ltd, Key Employees 7
Schindler Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Schindler Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Schindler Holding Ltd, History 10
Schindler Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Schindler Holding Ltd, Key Competitors 26
Schindler Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 27
Schindler Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios 28
Schindler Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Schindler Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Schindler Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
Schindler Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Schindler Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts 33
Schindler Holding Ltd (SCHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Schindler Holding Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Schindler Holding Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Schindler Holding Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) Global Market Review and Outlook by 20 Companies (BASF, Bige Holding Ltd., Grasim, Panoli Intermediates, Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers, Bodal Chemicals, Aarti Industries Ltd, Kiri Dyes, Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Company Limited (DMCC), Sree Rayalaseema etc.), by Application (Dye & Pigment, Sweetener, Pharmaceutical, Ion Exchange Resin, Pesticide, Others)
Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
NextPharma Technologies Holding Ltd (NextPharma) is a contract development and manufacturing organization that provides pharmaceutical products and services. The company offers wide range of services such as pharmaceutical development, analyticalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request