Alamo Group Inc (ALG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alamo Group Inc (Alamo Group) manufactures and distributes agriculture and infrastructure maintenance equipment for governmental and industrial use. The company offers a wide range of products including tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment; snow removal equipment; street sweepers; pothole patchers; vacuum trucks; excavators; zero turn radius mowers; agricultural implements; and related aftermarket parts and services. The company offers its products through a network of independent dealers and distributors to governmental end-users, related independent contractors, and to agricultural and commercial turf markets. It distributes its equipment through member companies across Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. It operates plants in North America, Europe and Australia. Alamo Group is headquartered in Seguin, Texas, the US.
Alamo Group Inc Key Recent Developments
May 06,2020: Alamo Group announces first quarter 2020 results
Apr 07,2020: Alamo Group announces operational update
Mar 18,2020: Alamo Group to temporarily close French operating facilities
Feb 27,2020: Alamo Group releases 2019 Q4 and year end results
Dec 13,2019: Alamo Group appoints new board member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Alamo Group Inc - Key Facts
Alamo Group Inc - Key Employees
Alamo Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Alamo Group Inc - Major Products and Services
Alamo Group Inc - History
Alamo Group Inc - Company Statement
Alamo Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Alamo Group Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Agricultural
Business Segment: Industrial
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Netherlands
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
Alamo Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
Alamo Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alamo Group Inc - Strengths
Alamo Group Inc - Weaknesses
Alamo Group Inc - Opportunities
Alamo Group Inc - Threats
Alamo Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
May 06, 2020: Alamo Group announces first quarter 2020 results
Apr 07, 2020: Alamo Group announces operational update
Mar 18, 2020: Alamo Group to temporarily close French operating facilities
Feb 27, 2020: Alamo Group releases 2019 Q4 and year end results
Dec 13, 2019: Alamo Group appoints new board member
Nov 04, 2019: Alamo Group board member announces retirement
Jul 31, 2019: Alamo Group announces record 2019 second quarter and year to date results
May 01, 2019: Alamo Group reports results for Q1 ended March 31, 2019
Mar 06, 2019: Alamo Group announces pending retirement of executive officer
Feb 28, 2019: Alamo Group announces record results for 2018 as sales top $1 billion
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Alamo Group Inc, Key Facts
Alamo Group Inc, Key Employees
Alamo Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Alamo Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Alamo Group Inc, History
Alamo Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Alamo Group Inc, Key Competitors
Alamo Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Alamo Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Alamo Group Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Alamo Group Inc, Ratio Charts
Wheel Loader Market Global Review and Outlook by 40 Companies (CNH Industrial, Komatsu, Volvo, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Doosan, Hyundai, Hitachi, Wacker Neuson, Liebherr, AVANT TECNO, YANMAR, Manitou, Mecalac, RM-Terex, Heavy Equipment Production Company (HEPCO), Larsen & Toubro, Alamo Group, Agrison, ATLAS Group, Sandvik etc.), by Application (Landscaping, Agricultural, Construction, Waste Management, Forestry, Mining, Others)
Wheel Loader report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Wheel Loader market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million byView Report
Alamo Group Inc (ALG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
The InterTech Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
WS Packaging Group Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportWS Packaging Group Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request