Alamo Group Inc (ALG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alamo Group Inc (Alamo Group) manufactures and distributes agriculture and infrastructure maintenance equipment for governmental and industrial use. The company offers a wide range of products including tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment; snow removal equipment; street sweepers; pothole patchers; vacuum trucks; excavators; zero turn radius mowers; agricultural implements; and related aftermarket parts and services. The company offers its products through a network of independent dealers and distributors to governmental end-users, related independent contractors, and to agricultural and commercial turf markets. It distributes its equipment through member companies across Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. Alamo Group operates plants in North America, Europe and Australia. Alamo Group is headquartered in Seguin, Texas, the US.
Alamo Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Alamo Group announces record 2018 second quarter results
Dec 14,2017: Alamo Group announces the appointment of a new board member
Nov 20,2017: Alamo Group announces retirement of board member and appointment of interim chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Alamo Group Inc - Key Facts 6
Alamo Group Inc - Key Employees 7
Alamo Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Alamo Group Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Alamo Group Inc - History 11
Alamo Group Inc - Company Statement 13
Alamo Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Alamo Group Inc - Business Description 18
Business Segment: Agricultural 18
Business Segment: European 18
Business Segment: Industrial 19
Geographical Segment: Australia 19
Geographical Segment: Canada 19
Geographical Segment: France 19
Geographical Segment: Other 19
Geographical Segment: The UK 19
Geographical Segment: The US 20
R&D Overview 20
Alamo Group Inc - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Alamo Group Inc - Strengths 21
Alamo Group Inc - Weaknesses 22
Alamo Group Inc - Opportunities 23
Alamo Group Inc - Threats 24
Alamo Group Inc - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Aug 01, 2018: Alamo Group announces record 2018 second quarter results 33
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
Alamo Group Inc, Key Facts 6
Alamo Group Inc, Key Employees 7
Alamo Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Alamo Group Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Alamo Group Inc, History 11
Alamo Group Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Alamo Group Inc, Key Competitors 25
Alamo Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios 27
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Alamo Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Alamo Group Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
Alamo Group Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
Alamo Group Inc, Ratio Charts 32
Alamo Group Inc (ALG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Calamos Asset Management Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Calamos Asset Management Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Calamos Asset Management Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc (OSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request