DXC Technology Co (DXC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DXC Technology Co (DXC) is a provider of information technology and consulting services. The company offers a wide range of services, such as analytics, cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, enterprise applications, data security services, and workplace and mobility solutions. It offers services to insurance, healthcare and life sciences, aerospace and defense, consumer and retail, manufacturing and automotive, travel and transportation, hospitality, energy, utilities, oil and gas, technology, media and telecommunications, public, banking and capital sectors. DXCs major partners include Dell EMC, Amazon Web Services, HCL, AT&T, ServiceNow, IBM, HPE, Micro Focus, Oracle, Microsoft, vmware, PwC, and SAP. The companys business operations are spread across the Americas, Australia, Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. DXC is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the US.
DXC Technology Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 18,2020: DXC Technologys integrated patient-centered care solution creates new opportunities for interoperability and patient engagement
Feb 06,2020: DXC Technology names Ian Read, former Chairman and CEO of Pfizer, as Board Chairman
Dec 05,2019: Kansas Department of Health and Environment, in collaboration with DXC Technology, achieves milestone in implementing medicaid management information system
Nov 04,2019: DXC Technology hires Steve Turpie as vice president, client account management in UKIIMEA region
Oct 22,2019: DXC Technology increases presence in Conway creating a global center of excellence in medicaid services and adding 1,200 tech jobs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
DXC Technology Co - Key Facts
DXC Technology Co - Key Employees
DXC Technology Co - Key Employee Biographies
DXC Technology Co - Major Products and Services
DXC Technology Co - History
DXC Technology Co - Company Statement
DXC Technology Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
DXC Technology Co - Business Description
Business Segment: Global Business Services
Business Segment: Global Infrastructure Services
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Other Europe
Geographical Segment: Other International
Geographical Segment: the UK
Geographical Segment: the US
DXC Technology Co - Corporate Strategy
DXC Technology Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DXC Technology Co - Strengths
DXC Technology Co - Weaknesses
DXC Technology Co - Opportunities
DXC Technology Co - Threats
DXC Technology Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
DXC Technology Co, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Mar 18, 2020: DXC Technologys integrated patient-centered care solution creates new opportunities for interoperability and patient engagement
Feb 06, 2020: DXC Technology names Ian Read, former Chairman and CEO of Pfizer, as Board Chairman
Dec 05, 2019: Kansas Department of Health and Environment, in collaboration with DXC Technology, achieves milestone in implementing medicaid management information system
Nov 04, 2019: DXC Technology hires Steve Turpie as vice president, client account management in UKIIMEA region
Oct 22, 2019: DXC Technology increases presence in Conway creating a global center of excellence in medicaid services and adding 1,200 tech jobs
Oct 02, 2019: DXC Technology announces new global environmental goals in 2019 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability report
Aug 08, 2019: DXC Technology posts results for Q1 fiscal year 2020
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
DXC Technology Co, Key Facts
DXC Technology Co, Key Employees
DXC Technology Co, Key Employee Biographies
DXC Technology Co, Major Products and Services
DXC Technology Co, History
DXC Technology Co, Other Locations
DXC Technology Co, Subsidiaries
DXC Technology Co, Key Competitors
DXC Technology Co, Ratios based on current share price
DXC Technology Co, Annual Ratios
DXC Technology Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
DXC Technology Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
DXC Technology Co, Interim Ratios
DXC Technology Co, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
DXC Technology Co, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
DXC Technology Co, Ratio Charts
DexCom Inc (DXCM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DexCom Inc (DXCM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
DXC Technology 2022 Operating and Financial Review
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
DXC Technology--Operating and Financial Performance,
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request