Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (Lotte Shopping) is a multi-format retailing company that manages its business activities through various department stores, discount stores, supermarkets and movie theatres. It merchandise and sell groceries, electronics, toys, credit cards, loan services and other supermarket goods. The company also offers various services including smart shopping services, online to offline services and smart pick services to its customers. The companys Lotte Himart logistics center delivers Himart shopping mall and omni sales orders for its end users. Lotte Shopping, through its subsidiaries, markets products through television, internet, and catalog retail channels. It operates stores in Korea, Russia, China, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. Lotte Shopping is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Facts
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Employees
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - History
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Company Statement
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer Electronics Retail
Business Segment: Department Stores
Business Segment: Discount Stores
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Supermarket Stores
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Strengths
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Opportunities
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Threats
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Facts
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Employees
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, History
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
PT Lotte Chemical Titan Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPT Lotte Chemical Titan Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Hand Dryer Market, [By Type (Hot Air Hand Dryer, Jet Air Hand Dryer); By Mode of Operation (Push Button Hand Dryer, Fully Automatic Hand Dryer); By Mounting Technique (Surface Mounted, Wall Mounted); By End-User (Hotels and Restaurants, Railway Stations and Airports, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Shopping Complexes, Others); By Region]: Market Size & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
The global hand dryer market is anticipated to reach around $1,930 million by 2026 according to a new research. In 2017, the jet air hand dryer segment dominated the globalView Report
Lotte Shopping Co, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Lotte Shopping Co, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Lotte Shopping Co, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request