SCIO Health Analytics - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SCIO Health Analytics - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SCIO Health Analytics (SCIO Health) is a provider of analytics-based health care cost-containment solutions. Its solutions include revenue recovery, care management, data analytics, and business process optimization services for health care payors and self-insured employers. It provides actionable and predictive analytics, business services and insights in the areas of care and risk management, payment integrity, value-based benefit design, ACO analytics, consumer engagement, and network analytics to improve healthcare services and results. The company offers its services to health care organizations, pharmacy benefit management companies and life science organizations. It has delivery centers in the US, the UK, and India. SCIO Health is headquartered in West Hartford, Connecticut, the US.
SCIO Health Analytics Key Recent Developments
Jun 19,2018: SCIO Health Analytics Achieves Veeva CRM MyInsights Certification
Jun 13,2018: Healthcare Informatics Ranks SCIO Health Analytics in List of Top 100 Health IT Software Companies
Feb 21,2018: Provider Organizations Deliver Value-based Outcomes through Partnerships with SCIO Health Analytics
Jan 23,2018: Life Sciences Companies Pursue Commercial Excellence with SCIO Health Analytics Solutions
Nov 14,2017: SCIO Health Analytics Delivers $540M in Annual Client Value Through Elimination of Healthcare Waste
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.