Ford Motor Co (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ford Motor Co (Ford) is an automotive company. It designs, manufactures, markets and services a full line of cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and electrified vehicles. The company also provides vehicle-related financing and leasing services. Ford markets products under the Ford and Lincoln brands. Ford also has interests in autonomous vehicles and mobility service entity, Ford Smart Mobility LLC. It serves customers across South America, the Middle East, Europe, North America, Africa and Asia Pacific. The company has transmission, assembly, forging, stamping and engine facilities across the world. Ford is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, the US.
Ford Motor Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 30,2019: Xcel Energy to bring advanced smart charging to Colorado
Sep 10,2019: Fords new breed of electrified vehicles to surpass combined diesel and petrol models by 2022
Sep 09,2019: Hyundai Motor invests in IONITY to Democratize High-Power EV Charging Network
Aug 12,2019: DTE Energy powers Comerica Park with clean energy for Green Night on August 14
Jul 30,2019: On the road to Net Zero: Ford and Centrica to offer new electric vehicle services in UK and Irish markets
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Ford Motor Co - Key Facts
Ford Motor Co - Key Employees
Ford Motor Co - Key Employee Biographies
Ford Motor Co - Major Products and Services
Ford Motor Co - History
Ford Motor Co - Company Statement
Ford Motor Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Ford Motor Co - Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive
Business Segment: Ford Credit
Business Segment: Mobility
Geographical Segment: All Other
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Geographical Segment: United States
Ford Motor Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ford Motor Co - Strengths
Ford Motor Co - Weaknesses
Ford Motor Co - Opportunities
Ford Motor Co - Threats
Ford Motor Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Ford Motor Co, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2019: Xcel Energy to bring advanced smart charging to Colorado
Sep 10, 2019: Fords new breed of electrified vehicles to surpass combined diesel and petrol models by 2022
Sep 09, 2019: Hyundai Motor invests in IONITY to Democratize High-Power EV Charging Network
Aug 12, 2019: DTE Energy powers Comerica Park with clean energy for Green Night on August 14
Jul 30, 2019: On the road to Net Zero: Ford and Centrica to offer new electric vehicle services in UK and Irish markets
Jul 18, 2019: Lightning Systems all-electric zero emissions medium-duty vehicles selected for State of California contract
Jul 12, 2019: Ford & VW expand alliance to autonomous and EV technology
May 29, 2019: Ford and Cox Automotive drive plug-in hybrid van length of UK for charity
May 22, 2019: Rapid EV charging a reality with tie-up between IONITY and Octopus Energy
Apr 09, 2019: USABC awards $4.8 million low-cost, fast-charge battery technology development contract to Zenlabs Energy
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Ford Motor Co, Key Facts
Ford Motor Co, Key Employees
Ford Motor Co, Key Employee Biographies
Ford Motor Co, Major Products and Services
Ford Motor Co, History
Ford Motor Co, Other Locations
Ford Motor Co, Subsidiaries
Ford Motor Co, Joint Venture
Ford Motor Co, Key Competitors
Ford Motor Co, Ratios based on current share price
Ford Motor Co, Annual Ratios
Ford Motor Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ford Motor Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ford Motor Co, Interim Ratios
Ford Motor Co, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Ford Motor Co, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Ford Motor Co, Ratio Charts
Ford Motors: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Automotive Industry, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
2019 Automotive Competitive Intelligence: Ford Motors Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Market Size study, by Product (Integrated ASSP Power Management IC, Motor Control IC and Voltage Regulators), Application (Consumer and Wearable Electronics, Automotive, Telecom and Networking, and Industries) and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
Global Power Management IC (PMIC) Market is valued at approximately USD 21 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 9% overView Report
North America Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Intelligent Motor Control Centers market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request