Ok-Q8 AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy The summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
OK-Q8 AB (OKQ8) is a fuel distribution company that is jointly owned by OK Economic Association and Kuwait Petroleum International. It distributes solid, liquid and gaseous fuel and petroleum products including ethanol, diesel, alkykate, gasoline, compressed natural gas (CNG), and rapeseed methyl ester (RME). It also sells fast foods, groceries, and kiosk products at its service stations. Further, the company provides vehicle rental, car wash, car insurance, home insurance, heating oil, car repairs, car accessories, spare parts, lubricants, tires, international diesel services, and home and leisure products. OKQ8 products and services find application in agricultural, transport, industry, shipping and workshops. It also offers OKQ8 debit card facilities for refueling purposes. OKQ8 is headquartered at Stockolm, Sweden.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with The detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Ok-Q8 AB - Key Facts 5
Ok-Q8 AB - Key Employees 6
Ok-Q8 AB - Major Products and Services 7
Ok-Q8 AB - History 8
Ok-Q8 AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Ok-Q8 AB - Business Description 11
Ok-Q8 AB - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Ok-Q8 AB - Strengths 12
Ok-Q8 AB - Weaknesses 13
Ok-Q8 AB - Opportunities 14
Ok-Q8 AB - Threats 15
Ok-Q8 AB - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Ok-Q8 AB, Key Facts 5
Ok-Q8 AB, Key Employees 6
Ok-Q8 AB, Major Products and Services 7
Ok-Q8 AB, History 8
Ok-Q8 AB, Subsidiaries 9
Ok-Q8 AB, Key Competitors 16
Ok-Q8 AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Ok-Q8 AB Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Ok-Q8 AB. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
BoneSupport AB (BoneSupport), a subsidiary of Bonesupport Holding AB, is a orthobiologics company that develops, manufactures and markets injectable bioceramic bone graft substitutes for the treatment of fragility fractures causedView Report
CarpoNovum AB (CarpoNovum) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets surgical instruments for cancer surgery. The companys products include surgical procedure products, surgically invasive devices, transient surgicalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request