Nagase & Co Ltd (8012) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nagase & Co Ltd (Nagase) is a trading company specialized in manufacturing, imports, exports, and domestic sales of a broad range of products such as chemicals, plastics, electronic materials, cosmetics and health foods. The companys product portfolio includes dyes, pigments, coating materials, inks, surfactants, equipment for office automation, electrical equipment, home electronics, automobiles, liquid crystal displays, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, cosmetics and functional food ingredients. Nagase also provides logistics, information processing and other professional services. The company serves pharmaceutical, automotive, life sciences, chemicals, polymers, electronics and plastics sectors. It operates through subsidiaries and affiliates, and has a network of sales and distribution offices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Nagase is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Nagase & Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 02,2018: Nagase Reports Second Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
Aug 03,2018: Nagase Reports First Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
May 07,2018: Nagase Reports Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2018Financial Results
Feb 05,2018: Nagase Reports Third Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Facts
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Employees
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Nagase & Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Nagase & Co Ltd - History
Nagase & Co Ltd - Company Statement
Nagase & Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Nagase & Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Advanced Materials & Processing
Business Segment: Automotive & Energy
Business Segment: Electronics
Business Segment: Functional Materials
Business Segment: Life & Healthcare
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: ASEAN
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Greater China
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Nagase & Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Nagase & Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nagase & Co Ltd - Strengths
Nagase & Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Nagase & Co Ltd - Opportunities
Nagase & Co Ltd - Threats
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2018: Nagase Reports Second Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
Aug 03, 2018: Nagase Reports First Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
May 07, 2018: Nagase Reports Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2018Financial Results
Feb 05, 2018: Nagase Reports Third Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Facts
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Employees
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nagase & Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nagase & Co Ltd, History
Nagase & Co Ltd, Other Locations
Nagase & Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nagase & Co Ltd, Joint Venture
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Nagase & Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nagase & Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Nagase & Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Nagase & Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Nagase & Co Ltd (8012) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Nagase & Co, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Nagase & Co, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Nagase & Co, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Automation & Control System report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Automation & Control System market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
Global Process & Control Equipment Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Process & Control Equipment is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request