Nagase & Co Ltd (8012) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nagase & Co Ltd (Nagase) specializes in the import, export, manufacture and domestic sales of a broad range of products such as chemicals, plastics, electronic materials, cosmetics and health foods. The companys product portfolio includes dyes, pigments, coating materials, inks, surfactants, equipment for office automation, electrical equipment, home electronics, automobiles, liquid crystal displays, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, cosmetics and functional food ingredients. Nagase also provides logistics, information processing and other professional services. The company serves pharmaceutical, automotive, life sciences, chemicals, polymers, electronics and plastics sectors. It operates through subsidiaries and affiliates, and has a network of sales and distribution offices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Nagase is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Nagase & Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 05,2018: Nagase Reports Third Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018
Nov 02,2017: Nagase Reports Second Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018
Aug 03,2017: Nagase Reports First Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018
May 02,2017: Nagase Reports Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2017 Financial Results
Feb 15,2017: New NAGASE Personal Care Website Launch Announcement
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Facts 6
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Employees 7
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Nagase & Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Nagase & Co Ltd - History 10
Nagase & Co Ltd - Company Statement 12
Nagase & Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Nagase & Co Ltd - Business Description 18
Business Segment: Advanced Materials & Processing 18
Business Segment: Automotive & Energy 18
Business Segment: Electronics 19
Business Segment: Functional Materials 19
Business Segment: Life & Healthcare 19
Geographical Segment: Americas 20
Geographical Segment: ASEAN 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Greater China 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Other 20
R&D Overview 21
Nagase & Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy 22
Nagase & Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Nagase & Co Ltd - Strengths 23
Nagase & Co Ltd - Weaknesses 24
Nagase & Co Ltd - Opportunities 25
Nagase & Co Ltd - Threats 26
Nagase & Co Ltd - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
Nov 02, 2017: Nagase Reports Second Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018 35
Aug 03, 2017: Nagase Reports First Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2018 36
May 02, 2017: Nagase Reports Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2017 Financial Results 37
Feb 15, 2017: New NAGASE Personal Care Website Launch Announcement 38
Feb 03, 2017: Nagase Reports Third Quarter Of The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2017 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Nagase & Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Nagase & Co Ltd, History 10
Nagase & Co Ltd, Other Locations 14
Nagase & Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Nagase & Co Ltd, Affiliate 16
Nagase & Co Ltd, Key Competitors 27
Nagase & Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Nagase & Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Nagase & Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
Nagase & Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 32
Nagase & Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
Nagase & Co Ltd (8012) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Nagase & Co, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Nagase & Co, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Nagase & Co, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Australia Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type (HEPA + Activated Carbon, HEPA + Activated Carbon + Ion & Ozone, etc), By End Use (Residential & Commercial/Industrial), By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2013 - 2023
According to Australia Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End Use, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2013 - 2023 air purifiers market is projected to reach $View Report
Global E-Waste Management Market Size Study, by Material Recovery (Metals, Plastic, and Glass), by Source type (Household Appliances, Entertainment & Consumer Electronics, and IT & Telecommunication) and Regional (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World) Forecasts, 2017-2025 (USD Billion/Million)
Global E-Waste Management Market industry valued approximately USD 2.42 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 21.47% over the forecast period 2017-2025.View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request