Intraco Ltd (I06) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intraco Ltd (Intraco) is an investment holding and management company. It offers integrated trading solutions through its subsidiaries. It trades energy-saving solutions, fire protection products, commercial building solutions, conventional trading products, heavy-duty polyethylene packaging materials and provision of security solutions. It mainly trades plastics, metals and minerals and wireless telecommunication related infrastructure. The company also undertakes commission agency business and specializes in building materials. The company has market network across Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and others ASEAN countries. Intraco is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Intraco Ltd - Key Facts 5
Intraco Ltd - Key Employees 6
Intraco Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Intraco Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Intraco Ltd - History 9
Intraco Ltd - Company Statement 10
Intraco Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Intraco Ltd - Business Description 13
Business Segment: Fire Protection 13
Business Segment: Trading and Others 13
Geographical Segment: Others 13
Geographical Segment: Singapore 13
Geographical Segment: Vietnam 13
Intraco Ltd - Corporate Strategy 14
Intraco Ltd - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Intraco Ltd - Strengths 15
Intraco Ltd - Weaknesses 16
Intraco Ltd - Opportunities 17
Intraco Ltd - Threats 18
Intraco Ltd - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Intraco Ltd, Key Facts 5
Intraco Ltd, Key Employees 6
Intraco Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Intraco Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Intraco Ltd, History 9
Intraco Ltd, Other Locations 11
Intraco Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Intraco Ltd, Key Competitors 19
Intraco Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
Intraco Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
Intraco Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Intraco Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Intraco Ltd, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Intraco Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 24
Intraco Ltd, Ratio Charts 26
Intraco Ltd (I06) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Intracom Holdings SA Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Intracom Holdings SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Intracom Holdings SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request