BOOM Logistics Limited (BOL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BOOM Logistics Limited (BOOM Logistics) is a provider of superior crane logistics and lifting solutions. The company provides lifting and access equipment, heavy haulage, rigging services and engineering solutions for long or short term projects, large or small projects and wet or dry hire projects. It provides a range of lifting services and solutions to Australian industry. BOOM Logistics solutions include mobile, crawler, and project cranes and heavy haulage vehicle that includes low loaders to transport heavy and large equipment. The core sectors that the company focuses are resources, energy, utilities and infrastructure. The company carries out its business through a network of depots in Australia. BOOM Logistics is headquartered in Southbank, Victoria, Australia.
BOOM Logistics Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: Boom logistics announces retirement of Brenden Mitchell and appointment of Tony Spassopoulos as Ceo & Managing Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
BOOM Logistics Limited - Key Facts 5
BOOM Logistics Limited - Key Employees 6
BOOM Logistics Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
BOOM Logistics Limited - Major Products and Services 8
BOOM Logistics Limited - History 9
BOOM Logistics Limited - Company Statement 10
BOOM Logistics Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
BOOM Logistics Limited - Business Description 14
BOOM Logistics Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
BOOM Logistics Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
BOOM Logistics Limited - Strengths 16
BOOM Logistics Limited - Weaknesses 17
BOOM Logistics Limited - Opportunities 18
BOOM Logistics Limited - Threats 19
BOOM Logistics Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 27
Aug 15, 2018: Boom logistics announces retirement of Brenden Mitchell and appointment of Tony Spassopoulos as Ceo & Managing Director 27
Section 5 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
BOOM Logistics Limited, Key Facts 5
BOOM Logistics Limited, Key Employees 6
BOOM Logistics Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
BOOM Logistics Limited, Major Products and Services 8
BOOM Logistics Limited, History 9
BOOM Logistics Limited, Other Locations 11
BOOM Logistics Limited, Subsidiaries 11
BOOM Logistics Limited, Key Competitors 20
BOOM Logistics Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
BOOM Logistics Limited, Annual Ratios 22
BOOM Logistics Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
BOOM Logistics Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
BOOM Logistics Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 24
BOOM Logistics Limited, Ratio Charts 26
BOOM Logistics Limited (BOL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
BOOM Logistics Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
BOOM Logistics Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on BOOM Logistics Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Sical Logistics Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Sical Logistics Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Sical Logistics Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Santova Logistics Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Santova Logistics Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Santova Logistics Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request