Key Safety Systems Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy The summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Key Safety Systems Inc (KSS), a subsidiary of Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp, is a supplier of mobility safety products to automotive and non-automotive markets. The company designs, develops, and manufactures critical automotive safety components and systems such as airbags, inflators, inflatable seatbelts, seat belts, and steering wheels. KSS also utilizes its products and technical experience to supply a wide variety of non-automotive businesses including military and commercial vehicles. The company has presence in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. KSS is headquartered at Auburn Hills, Michigan, the US.
Key Safety Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: Joyson Safety Systems names Guido Durrer president and CEO
Aug 23,2017: KSS announces senior leadership change
Aug 01,2017: KSS appoints senior vice president, Passive Safety Europe & President of Europe
Jan 26,2017: Key Safety Systems appoints vice president of global manufacturing
Jan 10,2017: Key Safety Systems appoints new senior vice president of global human resources
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with The detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Key Safety Systems Inc - Key Facts 5
Key Safety Systems Inc - Key Employees 6
Key Safety Systems Inc - Major Products and Services 7
Key Safety Systems Inc - History 8
Key Safety Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Key Safety Systems Inc - Business Description 14
Key Safety Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Key Safety Systems Inc - Strengths 15
Key Safety Systems Inc - Weaknesses 16
Key Safety Systems Inc - Opportunities 17
Key Safety Systems Inc - Threats 18
Key Safety Systems Inc - Key Competitors 19
Key Safety Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Aug 23, 2017: KSS announces senior leadership change 21
Aug 01, 2017: KSS appoints senior vice president, Passive Safety Europe & President of Europe 22
Jan 26, 2017: Key Safety Systems appoints vice president of global manufacturing 23
Jan 10, 2017: Key Safety Systems appoints new senior vice president of global human resources 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
Key Safety Systems Inc, Key Facts 5
Key Safety Systems Inc, Key Employees 6
Key Safety Systems Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Key Safety Systems Inc, History 8
Key Safety Systems Inc, Subsidiaries 11
Key Safety Systems Inc, Key Competitors 19
Key Safety Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Keyence Corp (6861) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Key Safety Systems Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Global Industrial Services Market Size study, by Type (Engineering & Consulting, Installation & Commissioning, Operational Improvement & Maintenance), by Application (Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Controller Logic (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Electric Motors & Drives, Valves & Actuators, Human Machine Interface (HMI), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Safety Systems) by Industry (Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Metals & Mining, Food & Beverages, Aerospace & Defense, Water and Wastewater, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Industrial Services Market to reach USD xxx billion by 2025.Global Industrial Services Market valued approximately USD xxx million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Automotive Electronics Market, [By Application (Powertrain, ADAS, Safety Systems, Infotainment, Body Electronics, Others); By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles); By Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket); By Region]: Market size & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
The Global Automotive Electronics Market is anticipated to reach around USD 490.6 billion by 2026 according to a new research. In 2017, the passenger vehicles dominated the global market, inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request