DynCorp International Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy The summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dyncorp International Inc (Dyncorp), a subsidiary of Delta Tucker Holdings Inc, is a provider of aviation, logistics, training, intelligence and operational solutions. It offers law enforcement training and support, security services, construction management, base and logistics operations, aviation services and operations and linguist services. The company offers its services to the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of State, commercial customers, foreign governments and other U.S. federal, state and local government departments and agencies. Geographically, it operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa through its subsidiaries and offices. Dyncorp is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.
DynCorp International Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2017: Dyncorp International parent reports results for second quarter 2017
Jul 14,2017: DynCorp International appoints George Krivo as CEO
Jul 14,2017: DynCorp promotes Krivo to CEO
May 15,2017: Delta Tucker Holdings Q1 net loss decreases
May 15,2017: DynCorp International parent reports Q1 2017 results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with The detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DynCorp International Inc - Key Facts 5
DynCorp International Inc - Key Employees 6
DynCorp International Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
DynCorp International Inc - Major Products and Services 8
DynCorp International Inc - History 9
DynCorp International Inc - Company Statement 13
DynCorp International Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
DynCorp International Inc - Business Description 16
DynCorp International Inc - Corporate Strategy 17
DynCorp International Inc - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
DynCorp International Inc - Strengths 18
DynCorp International Inc - Weaknesses 19
DynCorp International Inc - Opportunities 20
DynCorp International Inc - Threats 21
DynCorp International Inc - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
Aug 14, 2017: Dyncorp International parent reports results for second quarter 2017 23
Jul 14, 2017: DynCorp International appoints George Krivo as CEO 25
May 15, 2017: DynCorp International parent reports Q1 2017 results 26
May 15, 2017: Delta Tucker Holdings Q1 net loss decreases 28
Mar 29, 2017: DynCorp International parent reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results 29
Mar 29, 2017: Delta Tucker Holdings Q4 net loss decreases 31
Jan 13, 2017: DynCorp International receives multiple FAA Diamond Awards in 2016 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
DynCorp International Inc, Key Facts 5
DynCorp International Inc, Key Employees 6
DynCorp International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
DynCorp International Inc, Major Products and Services 8
DynCorp International Inc, History 9
DynCorp International Inc, Other Locations 14
DynCorp International Inc, Subsidiaries 14
DynCorp International Inc, Joint Venture 14
DynCorp International Inc, Key Competitors 22
DynCorp International Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Dyncorp International Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Dyncorp International Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Dyncorp International Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Enerchem International Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request