Furukawa Electric Co Ltd (5801) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. (Furukawa) produces telecommunication, industrial and automotive products and equipment. The major products include optical fiber cables, metal communication cables, semiconductor optical devices, electronic appliance wires, optical components, network equipment, optical fiber cable accessories and installations, CATV system, and radio products. It offers copper wires and aluminum wires, power transmission cable, automotive components and wiring harness, magnet wires and aluminum plates. The company develops its products in the business fields of telecommunications, energy, automobiles, electrical parts and components and construction and architecture. Furukawas services include logistics, Information processing service, and Software development. The company has its presence across the Japan, East Asia, Europe, Russia, North America and Latin America. Furukawa is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2018: Furukawa Electric recognized for excellence by Texas Instruments, as a semiconductor process-tape supplier
Mar 26,2018: Furukawa Electric Awarded Okochi Memorial Production Prize During Okochi Prize Award Ceremony
Jan 24,2018: Kyocera, 7 other companies announce progress of development plan for maximum 480 MW solar power project
Feb 10,2017: Furukawa Electric wins 32nd Kenjiro Sakurai Memorial Award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Key Facts 6
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Key Employees 7
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 10
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - History 12
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Company Statement 16
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Business Description 20
Business Segment: Electronic and Automotive System 20
Business Segment: Functional Products 20
Business Segment: Infrastructure 20
Business Segment: Service and developments 21
Geographical Segment: Asia 21
Geographical Segment: China, Korea, Taiwan 21
Geographical Segment: Japan 21
Geographical Segment: North America 21
Geographical Segment: Other(Europe, Russia, Brazil etc) 21
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy 22
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Strengths 23
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Weaknesses 24
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Opportunities 25
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Threats 26
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 36
Jun 14, 2018: Furukawa Electric recognized for excellence by Texas Instruments, as a semiconductor process-tape supplier 36
Mar 26, 2018: Furukawa Electric Awarded Okochi Memorial Production Prize During Okochi Prize Award Ceremony 37
Feb 10, 2017: Furukawa Electric wins 32nd Kenjiro Sakurai Memorial Award 38
Section 5 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Tables
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, History 12
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Other Locations 17
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 18
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Key Competitors 27
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List Of Figures
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 32
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
Electrolytic Copper Foil Global Market Review and Outlook by 16 Companies (Mitsui Kinzoku, Furukawa Electric, Fukuda, Nippon Denkai, JX Metals, KCF Technologies, Nan Ya Plastic, LCY Technology etc.), by Application (PCB, FPC, Lithium Battery), by Type (Single Surface Treatment, Double Surface Treatment)
Electrolytic Copper Foil report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Electrolytic Copper Foil market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXXView Report
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd (5801) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
North America Electric Coolant Pumps Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Electric Coolant Pumps market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USDView Report
The global market size of Electric Coolant Pumps is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request