Nippon RAD Inc (4736) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nippon RAD Inc (Nippon) is a technology company that manufactures and markets software products and solutions. The company operates through different business units including product marketing, cloud solution, system integration and hardware development. It offers products such as internet EDI, ioptimizer, malion 4, adaptive protection, vectant SDM, secure magic, fortigate, packetlake, kintone, warehouse management system, POS linked customer management system, PDA warehouse system, automatic return reception machine, hospital display system, medical expenses automatic checkout system, IBM SPSS statistics medical model, video related equipment, and others. Nippons services include development and system integration, engineer programmer dispatch, analysis service, cloud service, cloud SAMBA, private cloud construction services, operation and monitoring services, housing management services and outsourcing. The company operates through its offices located in Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka. Nippon is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nippon RAD Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by it to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nippon RAD Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Nippon RAD Inc - Key Information
Nippon RAD Inc - Overview
Nippon RAD Inc - Key Employees
Nippon RAD Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Nippon RAD Inc - Key Operational Heads
Nippon RAD Inc - Major Products and Services
Nippon RAD Inc - History
Nippon RAD Inc - Company Statement
Nippon RAD Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nippon RAD Inc - Business Description
Nippon RAD Inc - Corporate Strategy
Nippon RAD Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nippon RAD Inc - Strengths
Nippon RAD Inc - Weaknesses
Nippon RAD Inc - Opportunities
Nippon RAD Inc - Threats
Nippon RAD Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Nippon RAD Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Tables
Nippon RAD Inc, Key Information
Nippon RAD Inc, Key Ratios
Nippon RAD Inc, Share Data
Nippon RAD Inc, Major Products and Services
Nippon RAD Inc, History
Nippon RAD Inc, Key Employees
Nippon RAD Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Nippon RAD Inc, Key Operational Heads
Nippon RAD Inc, Other Locations
Nippon RAD Inc, Subsidiaries
Nippon RAD Inc, Key Competitors
Nippon RAD Inc, SWOT Analysis
Nippon RAD Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Nippon RAD Inc, Annual Ratios
Nippon RAD Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Nippon RAD Inc, Performance Chart
Nippon RAD Inc, Ratio Charts
Nippon Seiro Co Ltd (5010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains aView Report
Nippon RAD Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Nippon RAD Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Nippon RAD Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Nippon RAD Inc. (Nippon) is a technology company that manufactures and markets software products and solutions. The company offers products such as internet EDI, ioptimizer, malion 4, adaptive protection, vectantView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request