CTCI Corp (9933) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CTCI Corp (CTCI) is a construction contractor. The company executes engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) projects for hydrocarbon, power, environmental, transportation and industrial. It offers construction services include feasibility study, design, and fabrication; project related services: project management, supervision and quality management and commissioning. CTCI provides environmental services such as environmental impact assessment, in-plant pollution control: wastewater treatment, air pollution control and solid waste treatment, waste minimization methodology, energy conservation, noise abatement, and hazard and risk assessment for the projects. CTCI provides stationary equipment, chemical additives and energy management system. It executes projects across the Middle East, Asia and the Americas. CTCI is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
CTCI Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2020: GE secures equipment supply contract from Taiwan Power
Aug 29,2019: Toshiba Wins EPC Contract for Van Phong 1 Coal-Fired Power Plant in Vietnam
Apr 24,2019: Aspen Aerogels awarded PTT LNG insulation contract
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
CTCI Corp - Key Facts
CTCI Corp - Key Employees
CTCI Corp - Key Employee Biographies
CTCI Corp - Major Products and Services
CTCI Corp - History
CTCI Corp - Company Statement
CTCI Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
CTCI Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Construction Engineering Department
Business Segment: Environmental Resource Department
Business Segment: Other Operating Departments
Business Segment: Sales Department
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
CTCI Corp - Corporate Strategy
CTCI Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CTCI Corp - Strengths
CTCI Corp - Weaknesses
CTCI Corp - Opportunities
CTCI Corp - Threats
CTCI Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
CTCI Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Sep 07, 2020: GE secures equipment supply contract from Taiwan Power
Aug 29, 2019: Toshiba Wins EPC Contract for Van Phong 1 Coal-Fired Power Plant in Vietnam
Apr 24, 2019: Aspen Aerogels awarded PTT LNG insulation contract
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
CTCI Corp, Key Facts
CTCI Corp, Key Employees
CTCI Corp, Key Employee Biographies
CTCI Corp, Major Products and Services
CTCI Corp, History
CTCI Corp, Other Locations
CTCI Corp, Subsidiaries
CTCI Corp, Key Competitors
CTCI Corp, Ratios based on current share price
CTCI Corp, Annual Ratios
CTCI Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CTCI Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
CTCI Corp, Interim Ratios
CTCI Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
CTCI Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
CTCI Corp, Ratio Charts
CTCI Corporation (9933) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
CTCI Corporation (CTCI) is an engineering, procurement, and construction services provider that operates along with its subsidiaries and affiliates. It offers construction services includes feasibility study, design, and fabrication; projectView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request