Tokai Carbon Co Ltd (5301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd (Tokai Carbon) is a manufacturer of graphite and carbon products. The companys product portfolio includes carbon black, artificial graphite electrodes, fine carbon-products, friction materials, carbon brushes and impervious graphite, besides industrial furnaces and related products. Its products find applications in paints, mechanical parts, resin, printing ink, lubricants and heat resistant materials. Tokai Carbon offers its products to several industries such as rubber, tire, ceramic, construction and automobiles. Geographically, the company operates its business in China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Thailand, Singapore, the UK and the US through its subsidiaries. Tokai Carbon is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Key Facts 5
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Key Employees 6
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - History 9
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Company Statement 11
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Business Description 16
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy 17
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Strengths 18
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Weaknesses 19
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Opportunities 20
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Threats 21
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, History 9
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Other Locations 12
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 29
Conductive Carbon Black Market Global Review and Outlook by 20 Companies (Cabot, Birla Carbon, Orion Engineered Carbons, Tokai Carbon, PCBL, OCI, Mitsubishi Chemical, CSRC, NICEST etc.), by Application (Battery & Fuel Cell, Cables, Conductive Coatings, Electrostatic Discharge Applications and Others)
Conductive Carbon Black report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Conductive Carbon Black market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXXView Report
Tokai Carbon Co Ltd (5301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Water-based Fluorocarbon Coating Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Automotive Carbon Composite Driveshaft Market Size, Share, Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019-2025
Automotive Carbon Composite Driveshaft strategic analysis research from OGAnalysis is a comprehensive market analysis on Automotive Carbon Composite Driveshaft industry. Published since 2011, the present edition presents current Automotive CarbonView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request