SoftBank Group Corp (9984) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SoftBank Group Corp (SoftBank) is a provider of integrated telecommunications services. The company is involved in various businesses related to the information industry with presence in fixed-line telecommunications, mobile communications, internet services, and distribution. It offers services such as cellular phone services, high-speed Internet access services, internet protocol (IP) phone service, and transmission services for audio and data across segments. The company also sells mobile devices and accessories along with mobile communication services and broadband services to retail customers in Japan and the US. It is also involved in the production and distribution of online games for smartphones and other devices and manages the Fukuoka SoftBank HAWKS related business. The company has business operations in Japan, the US and other countries. SoftBank is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
SoftBank Group Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 07,2020: SoftBank may divest stake in Indian green energy firm SBG?Cleantech
Jul 07,2020: Solar farm fitted with batteries to meet grid output control requirements goes online in Japan
Jan 30,2020: SoftBank leads latest Alto Pharmacy funding round at over $1 bln valuation
Aug 16,2019: SoftBank Vision Fund invests $110m in Energy Vault
Mar 11,2019: Fortum portfolio startup Exeger receives significant growth funding from SoftBank
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
SoftBank Group Corp - Key Facts
SoftBank Group Corp - Key Employees
SoftBank Group Corp - Key Employee Biographies
SoftBank Group Corp - Major Products and Services
SoftBank Group Corp - History
SoftBank Group Corp - Company Statement
SoftBank Group Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
SoftBank Group Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: ARM
Business Segment: Brightstar
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: SoftBank
Business Segment: SoftBank Vision Fund and Other SBIA-Managed Funds
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: The US
SoftBank Group Corp - Corporate Strategy
SoftBank Group Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SoftBank Group Corp - Strengths
SoftBank Group Corp - Weaknesses
SoftBank Group Corp - Opportunities
SoftBank Group Corp - Threats
SoftBank Group Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
SoftBank Group Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 07, 2020: SoftBank may divest stake in Indian green energy firm SBGCleantech
Jul 07, 2020: Solar farm fitted with batteries to meet grid output control requirements goes online in Japan
Jan 30, 2020: SoftBank leads latest Alto Pharmacy funding round at over $1 bln valuation
Aug 16, 2019: SoftBank Vision Fund invests $110m in Energy Vault
Mar 11, 2019: Fortum portfolio startup Exeger receives significant growth funding from SoftBank
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
SoftBank Group Corp, Key Facts
SoftBank Group Corp, Key Employees
SoftBank Group Corp, Key Employee Biographies
SoftBank Group Corp, Major Products and Services
SoftBank Group Corp, History
SoftBank Group Corp, Other Locations
SoftBank Group Corp, Subsidiaries
SoftBank Group Corp, Affiliate
SoftBank Group Corp, Joint Venture
SoftBank Group Corp, Business Unit
SoftBank Group Corp, Key Competitors
SoftBank Group Corp, Ratios based on current share price
SoftBank Group Corp, Annual Ratios
SoftBank Group Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
SoftBank Group Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
SoftBank Group Corp, Interim Ratios
SoftBank Group Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SoftBank Group Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
SoftBank Group Corp, Ratio Charts
SoftBank Group Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSoftBank Group Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
SoftBank Group Corp (9984) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Enerpac Tool Group Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportEnerpac Tool Group Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Warner Music Group Corp (WMG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request