Valora Holding AG (VALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Valora Holding AG (VALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Valora Holding AG (Valora) distributes and retails food and non-food items, including newspapers and magazines, tobacco, beverages, and bakery products. The company operates through kiosk and other small-surface retail outlets at railway stations, malls, and other places. Valora also provides foods services to business to business (B2B) and business to consumers (B2C). Its branded outlets include Valora, K Kiosk, Bob Finance, Press & Books, Caffe Spettacolo, Ditsch and CIGO. It also provides services to support operations including finance, human resources, business development, and legal services. The company operates a network of coffee bars in prime locations. It has business presence in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Luxembourg. Valora is headquartered in Muttenz, Switzerland.
Valora Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 27,2019: Ence collaborates in a project to eliminate the odor of sewage sludge with the ashes of its biomass boilers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Valora Holding AG - Key Facts
Valora Holding AG - Key Employees
Valora Holding AG - Key Employee Biographies
Valora Holding AG - Major Products and Services
Valora Holding AG - History
Valora Holding AG - Company Statement
Valora Holding AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Valora Holding AG - Business Description
Business Segment: Food Service
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Valora Retail
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Switzerland
Valora Holding AG - Corporate Strategy
Valora Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Valora Holding AG - Strengths
Valora Holding AG - Weaknesses
Valora Holding AG - Opportunities
Valora Holding AG - Threats
Valora Holding AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 27, 2019: Ence collaborates in a project to eliminate the odor of sewage sludge with the ashes of its biomass boilers
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Valora Holding AG, Key Facts
Valora Holding AG, Key Employees
Valora Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies
Valora Holding AG, Major Products and Services
Valora Holding AG, History
Valora Holding AG, Other Locations
Valora Holding AG, Subsidiaries
Valora Holding AG, Key Competitors
Valora Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Valora Holding AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Valora Holding AG, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Valora Holding AG, Ratio Charts
Valora Holding AG (VALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Valora Holding AG Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Valora Holding AG Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Valora Holding AG. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Straumann Holding AG (Straumann) is a provider of tooth replacement and orthodontic solutions. The company develops, manufactures and markets dental implants, instruments, digital equipment, CADCAM prosthetics, dental biomaterials, software andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request