MAX Resource Corp. (MXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MAX Resource Corp. (Max) is a diversified mineral exploration company that carries out the acquisition, exploration, and production of gold,cobalt and copper. Max has properties in the Canada and the US. The company has advanced mineral exploration projects located within the under-explored northern section of the richly endowed Andean Copper Belt, which contains about half of the worlds known copper reserves. The Andean project extended in countries with Chile in the south to Panama in the north. The northern Andean Copper Belt countries of Colombia, Ecuador and Peru are with high rich minerals, under-explored terrain and pro-mining cultures.The Company is currently identifying number of exploration opportunities in Colombia, both in base and precious metals. Max is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
MAX Resource Corp. Key Recent Developments
Dec 09,2020: Max Resource begins analysis of drill cores and seismic data for CESAR Copper-Silver Project
Dec 02,2020: Max Resource significantly expands the Herradura copper-silver zone at AM North from 16 to 29 sq.km, CESAR Project, Colombia
Nov 10,2020: Max Resource discovers copper-silver 200-km South in CESAR Basin with highlight grab values of 11.4% copper + 656 g/t silver
Oct 28,2020: Max Resource reports 3.0% copper + 29 g/t silver over 250-metres at AM North on its CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Oct 07,2020: Max Resource reports assays of 3.3% copper over 25-metres and another new discovery at AM South, CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
MAX Resource Corp. - Key Facts
MAX Resource Corp. - Key Employees
MAX Resource Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
MAX Resource Corp. - Major Products and Services
MAX Resource Corp. - History
MAX Resource Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
MAX Resource Corp. - Business Description
MAX Resource Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MAX Resource Corp. - Strengths
MAX Resource Corp. - Weaknesses
MAX Resource Corp. - Opportunities
MAX Resource Corp. - Threats
MAX Resource Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
MAX Resource Corp., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2020: Max Resource begins analysis of drill cores and seismic data for CESAR Copper-Silver Project
Dec 02, 2020: Max Resource significantly expands the Herradura copper-silver zone at AM North from 16 to 29 sq.km, CESAR Project, Colombia
Nov 10, 2020: Max Resource discovers copper-silver 200-km South in CESAR Basin with highlight grab values of 11.4% copper + 656 g/t silver
Oct 28, 2020: Max Resource reports 3.0% copper + 29 g/t silver over 250-metres at AM North on its CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Oct 07, 2020: Max Resource reports assays of 3.3% copper over 25-metres and another new discovery at AM South, CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Aug 25, 2020: MAX Resource reports presence of silver-bearing copper sulfides and native silver in AM South Zone at CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Jul 29, 2020: Max Resource reports new highlight values of 34.4% copper + 305 g/t silver within AM north zone at its CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Jul 14, 2020: Max Resource reports 5.6% copper and 70 g/t silver from 13 metre by 1 metre panel at newly discovered AM-2 horizon within AM South Zone on its CESAR Project, NE Colombia
Jun 23, 2020: Max Resource extends AM North Copper-Silver Zone from 2.5-km to over 11-km at CESAR, NE Colombia
Jun 09, 2020: Max Resource reports structural interpretation results of sediment hosted copper-silver zone at AM North, NE Colombia
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
MAX Resource Corp., Key Facts
MAX Resource Corp., Key Employees
MAX Resource Corp., Key Employee Biographies
MAX Resource Corp., Major Products and Services
MAX Resource Corp., History
MAX Resource Corp., Key Competitors
MAX Resource Corp., Ratios based on current share price
MAX Resource Corp., Annual Ratios
MAX Resource Corp., Interim Ratios
MAX Resource Corp., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
MAX Resource Corp., Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
MAX Resource Corp., Ratio Charts
Maxis Communications Bhd (MAXIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Enmax Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Euromax Resources Ltd (Euromax) operates as a mining and mineral exploration company that identifies, acquires and develops mineral resources. The company explores for gold, copper, and other base metal deposits.View Report
Euromax Resources Ltd Strategic Analysis Review- Euromax Resources Ltd SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Euromax Resources Ltd Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Euromax Resources Ltd Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request