Park Hotels and Resorts Inc (PK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (Park Hotels & Resorts) is a developer of hotels and resorts. The companys portfolio includes premium brand hotels and resorts in both domestic and international markets. It offers various services for the customers comfort including lounge, car rental desk, gift shop, clothing store, news stand, luggage hold, safety deposit box, electric service and on-site convenience store. Park Hotels & Resorts provides fitness and recreation services such as beach, fitness room, spa, pool, sightseeing tours and snorkeling. It also provides various services to the business customers such as business center, express mail, office rental, video conferencing, notary public and meeting rooms. The company operates its high quality hotels in major urban and convention areas including New York City, Washington, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco and London. It operates resorts in leisure areas such as Hawaii, Orlando and Key West and operates various hotels and resorts at gateway airports, such as Los Angeles International, Chicago OHare, Boston Logan and Miami Airport. Park Hotels & Resorts is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc Key Recent Developments
May 04,2018: Park Hotels & Resorts announces results for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Mar 02,2018: Park Hotels and Resorts releases Q4 and full year 2017 results
Nov 02,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q3 2017 results
Nov 02,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q3 2017 results
Aug 02,2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports second quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Key Facts 5
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Key Employees 6
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - History 9
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Business Description 12
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Strengths 13
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Weaknesses 14
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Opportunities 15
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Threats 16
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 24
Nov 02, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q3 2017 results 24
Nov 02, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q3 2017 results 26
Aug 02, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports second quarter 2017 results 28
May 04, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q1 2017 results 29
Mar 02, 2017: Park Hotels & Resorts reports Q4 and full year 2016 results 30
Section 5 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Key Facts 5
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Key Employees 6
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, History 9
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Key Competitors 17
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Ratios based on current share price 18
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Annual Ratios 19
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 21
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, Ratio Charts 23
Spark New Zealand Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSpark New Zealand Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Parker Hannifin Corp (PH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Food Service Equipment Market, [By Type (Cooking Equipment, Serving Equipment, Refrigeration Equipment, Storage Equipment, Warewashing Equipment, Food & Beverage Preparation Equipment, Others); By End-User (Hotels and Clubs, Full Service Restaurants, Quick Service Restaurants, Others); By Region]: Market size & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
The Global Food Service Equipment Market is anticipated to reach USD 62 billion by 2026 according to a new research. In 2017, the cooking and food & beverage preparation equipmentView Report
Hand Dryer Market, [By Type (Hot Air Hand Dryer, Jet Air Hand Dryer); By Mode of Operation (Push Button Hand Dryer, Fully Automatic Hand Dryer); By Mounting Technique (Surface Mounted, Wall Mounted); By End-User (Hotels and Restaurants, Railway Stations and Airports, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Shopping Complexes, Others); By Region]: Market Size & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
The global hand dryer market is anticipated to reach around $1,930 million by 2026 according to a new research. In 2017, the jet air hand dryer segment dominated the globalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request