Metalico Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy its summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metalico Inc (Metalico), a subsidiary of Total Merchant Ltd, is a scrap metal recycling company. It primarily sources, purchases, processes and sells recycled scrap steel and iron; non-ferrous metals including aluminum, lead, copper and nickel-based steel, platinum group metals, and minor metals such as tungsten, molybdenum, and tantalum. It also fabricates non-battery lead-based products including sheet lead, shot, extruded strip lead, machined lead parts and cast lead products. The company caters its products and services primarily to domestic mills, foundries, specialty steels, electronics, high-technology, automotive, Defense, roofing, plumbing, radiation shielding for pharmaceutical and power generation industries. It carries outs its operations through its recycling facilities located in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, New Jersey, West Virginia, and Mississippi. Metalico is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, the US.
Metalico Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 14,2017: Metalico names new president, CEO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with its detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Metalico Inc - Key Facts 5
Metalico Inc - Key Employees 6
Metalico Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Metalico Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Metalico Inc - History 9
Metalico Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Metalico Inc - Business Description 14
Metalico Inc - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Metalico Inc - Strengths 15
Metalico Inc - Weaknesses 16
Metalico Inc - Opportunities 17
Metalico Inc - Threats 18
Metalico Inc - Key Competitors 19
Metalico Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
Metalico Inc, Key Facts 5
Metalico Inc, Key Employees 6
Metalico Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Metalico Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Metalico Inc, History 9
Metalico Inc, Other Locations 11
Metalico Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Metalico Inc, Key Competitors 19
Metalico Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Metalico Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Metalico Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Metalico Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
JHL Biotech Inc (JHL Biotech) is a biologic medicines provider. The company offers cell line construction, process development, manufacturing, quality and regulatory services. It offers products such as biosimilar rituximab,View Report
Ignyta Inc (Ignyta), formerly NexDx Inc, a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, is a cancer care service provider. The company discovers, develops and commercializes new drugs targeting activated genesView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request