British American Tobacco Plc (BATS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
British American Tobacco plc (BAT) produces, markets and sells cigarettes, tobacco and nicotine products, vapour and tobacco heating products, and other tobacco related products. Its product portfolio includes cigars, Fine Cut tobacco, snus, moist snuff and vapour. The company markets these products under various brands including Pall Mall, Vogue, Viceroy, Newport, Vype, glo, Lucky Strike, Dunhill, Kool, Natural American Spirit, Kent, Rothmans, Kodiak and Camel, for a few. BAT sells these products through retailers and exclusive distributors. It operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and North and South America regions. BAT is headquartered in London, the UK.
British American Tobacco Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2018: British American Tobacco Selects LinkedIn to Offer Innovative Online Learning Platform From
Jun 11,2018: British American Tobacco to invest 800m in Romanian factory by 2022
May 02,2018: British American Tobacco announces reclassification of HY of 2017 results
Apr 03,2018: BAT appoints new director to coordinate regional operations from Romania
Feb 22,2018: British American Tobacco makes Preliminary announcement for the year ended 31 December 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
British American Tobacco Plc - Key Facts 6
British American Tobacco Plc - Key Employees 7
British American Tobacco Plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
British American Tobacco Plc - Major Products and Services 9
British American Tobacco Plc - History 10
British American Tobacco Plc - Company Statement 13
British American Tobacco Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
British American Tobacco Plc - Business Description 19
Geographical Segment: Americas 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 19
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (EEMEA) 20
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: United States 20
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Western Europe 21
Key Stats 21
British American Tobacco Plc - Corporate Strategy 22
British American Tobacco Plc - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
British American Tobacco Plc - Strengths 24
British American Tobacco Plc - Weaknesses 26
British American Tobacco Plc - Opportunities 27
British American Tobacco Plc - Threats 28
British American Tobacco Plc - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 36
British American Tobacco Plc, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 38
Feb 22, 2018: British American Tobacco makes Preliminary announcement for the year ended 31 December 2017 38
Nov 28, 2017: British American Tobacco announces management board changes 39
Feb 23, 2017: British American Tobacco annual profit increases 40
Feb 09, 2017: British American Tobacco recognised as a Top Employer in Europe for seventh consecutive year 41
Section 5 Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Tables
British American Tobacco Plc, Key Facts 6
British American Tobacco Plc, Key Employees 7
British American Tobacco Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
British American Tobacco Plc, Major Products and Services 9
British American Tobacco Plc, History 10
British American Tobacco Plc, Subsidiaries 15
British American Tobacco Plc, Joint Venture 17
British American Tobacco Plc, Key Competitors 29
British American Tobacco Plc, Ratios based on current share price 30
British American Tobacco Plc, Annual Ratios 31
British American Tobacco Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
British American Tobacco Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
British American Tobacco Plc, Interim Ratios 35
British American Tobacco Plc, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List Of Figures
British American Tobacco Plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 34
British American Tobacco Plc, Ratio Charts 36
British Arab Commercial Bank plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportInsurance Corporation Of British Columbia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
2018 Retail Competitive Intelligence: British American Tobacco Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
British American Tobacco: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Retail Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request