Aliancys AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aliancys AG (Aliancys), formerly DSM Composite Resins AG, is a chemical company that offers resins for composite applications. It develops products of different chemical nature that include vinyl ester, orthophthalic, maleic, isophthalic and vinyl ester urethane hybrids, among others. Aliancys processes its products using pultrusion, hand lay-up, filament winding, spray-up and vacuum infusion methods. The company markets products under Palatal, Neomould, Synolite, Atlac, Daron and Neoxil among other brand names. The companys products find application in transportation, industrial, building & infrastructure, marine & offshore and wind markets. It has production facilities in China and Europe. The company operates as a joint venture between Royal DSM NV and CVC Capital Partners Ltd. Aliancys is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Aliancys AG - Key Facts
Aliancys AG - Key Employees
Aliancys AG - Key Employee Biographies
Aliancys AG - Major Products and Services
Aliancys AG - History
Aliancys AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Aliancys AG - Business Description
Aliancys AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aliancys AG - Strengths
Aliancys AG - Weaknesses
Aliancys AG - Opportunities
Aliancys AG - Threats
Aliancys AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 Appendix
List Of Tables
Aliancys AG, Key Facts
Aliancys AG, Key Employees
Aliancys AG, Key Employee Biographies
Aliancys AG, Major Products and Services
Aliancys AG, History
Aliancys AG, Subsidiaries
Aliancys AG, Key Competitors
Aliancys AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Nobel Biocare Services AG (Nobel Biocare), a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, is a provider of implant-based dental restorations. The company offers various solutions, including dental implant systems; high-precision individualized prosthetics;View Report
BrainLAB AG (Brainlab) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets medical technology facilitated by software that helps optimize treatment outcomes. The company provides technological solutions in radiosurgeryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request