Columbia Power Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy its summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Columbia Power Corp (Columbia Power), a Crown corporation, is an electric utility wholly owned and controlled by the Province of British Columbia. The corporation exists under the Business Corporations Act and reports to the Minister of Energy and Mines. It generates power from hydro source. It develops, owns and operates hydro power projects in the Columbia River basin. Through a joint venture partnership with Columbia Basin Trust, Columbia Power owns hydropower facilities including Brilliant Expansion Power Corporation, Arrow Lakes Power Corporation, and Brilliant Power Corporation. The corporation sells power to FortisBC and BC Hydro. Columbia Power is headquartered in Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada.
Columbia Power Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2017: Columbia Power receives first European patent
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with its detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Columbia Power Corp - Key Facts 5
Columbia Power Corp - Key Employees 6
Columbia Power Corp - Key Employee Biographies 7
Columbia Power Corp - Key Operational Employees 8
Columbia Power Corp - Major Products and Services 9
Columbia Power Corp - History 10
Columbia Power Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Columbia Power Corp - Business Description 13
Columbia Power Corp - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Columbia Power Corp - Strengths 14
Columbia Power Corp - Weaknesses 15
Columbia Power Corp - Opportunities 16
Columbia Power Corp - Threats 17
Columbia Power Corp - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Feb 22, 2017: Columbia Power receives first European patent 19
Section 4 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Columbia Power Corp, Key Facts 5
Columbia Power Corp, Key Employees 6
Columbia Power Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
Columbia Power Corp, Key Operational Employees 8
Columbia Power Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Columbia Power Corp, History 10
Columbia Power Corp, Joint Venture 11
Columbia Power Corp, Key Competitors 18
Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportInsurance Corporation Of British Columbia - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Columbia Power Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEPCO) is an integrated electric utility. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity. The company produces electricity using nuclear, thermal, renewable, and other sources. Through power purchaseView Report
Saskatchewan Power Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. ThisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request