NCC Ltd (NCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NCC Ltd (NCC), formerly Nagarjuna Construction Co Ltd, is a construction contractor. The company carries out the construction of flyovers, airport terminals and ports, highways, industrial facilities, housing, commercial buildings, oil and gas, irrigation, mining, hydrothermal power and water supply and environment projects. It provides designing, erection, testing, and commission of transmission lines, sub-stations, lines, high voltage distribution system, and feeder separation services. The company also develops large infrastructure projects including roads and power projects through concessions. It executes construction projects in India, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. NCC is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
NCC Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019: NCC announces for the quarter & nine months ended 31-12-2018
Nov 13,2018: NCC announces half year results ended 30-09-2018
Oct 30,2018: The transition to renewable fuel helped lower NCCs carbon emissions 35 percent
Aug 10,2018: NCC releases results for quarter ended June 30, 2018
May 24,2018: NCC reports results for year ended March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
NCC Ltd - Key Facts
NCC Ltd - Key Employees
NCC Ltd - Major Products and Services
NCC Ltd - History
NCC Ltd - Company Statement
NCC Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
NCC Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Outside India
Geographical Segment: Within India
NCC Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NCC Ltd - Strengths
NCC Ltd - Weaknesses
NCC Ltd - Opportunities
NCC Ltd - Threats
NCC Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
NCC Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2019: NCC announces for the quarter & nine months ended 31-12-2018
Nov 13, 2018: NCC announces half year results ended 30-09-2018
Oct 30, 2018: The transition to renewable fuel helped lower NCCs carbon emissions 35 percent
Aug 10, 2018: NCC releases results for quarter ended June 30, 2018
May 24, 2018: NCC reports results for year ended March 31, 2018
Feb 14, 2018: NCC announces financial results for quarter & nine months ended 31 December 2017
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
NCC Ltd, Key Facts
NCC Ltd, Key Employees
NCC Ltd, Major Products and Services
NCC Ltd, History
NCC Ltd, Other Locations
NCC Ltd, Subsidiaries
NCC Ltd, Key Competitors
NCC Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
NCC Ltd, Annual Ratios
NCC Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
NCC Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
NCC Ltd, Interim Ratios
NCC Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
NCC Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
NCC Ltd, Ratio Charts
NCC Ltd (NCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
NCC Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on NCC Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request