Shiseido Co Ltd (4911) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Shiseido Co Ltd (4911) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shiseido Co Ltd (Shiseido) develops, produces and distributes cosmetics, health food and beauty care products. Its product portfolio includes skincare products, shampoo and hair care products, body care products, fragrances, hair care and styling products, hair color products, perm products and cosmetics. It also offers health and beauty foods and over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs. The company markets these products under various brands including SHISEIDO, Cle de Peau Beaute, bareMinerals, NARS, ISSEY MIYAKE, narciso rodriguez, ELIXIR, ANESSA, SENKA, Baum and SHISEIDO PROFESSSIONAL. Shiseido sells these products through department and cosmetic stores, perfumeries, drug stores and mass merchandising stores. The company operates factories and R&D centers in Japan, the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. Shiseido is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Shiseido Co Ltd - Key Facts
Shiseido Co Ltd - Key Employees
Shiseido Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Shiseido Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Shiseido Co Ltd - History
Shiseido Co Ltd - Company Statement
Shiseido Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Shiseido Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Americas Business
Business Segment: Asia Pacific Business
Business Segment: China Business
Business Segment: EMEA Business
Business Segment: Japan Business
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Professional Business
Business Segment: Trave Retail Business
Shiseido Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Shiseido Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Shiseido Co Ltd - Strengths
Shiseido Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Shiseido Co Ltd - Opportunities
Shiseido Co Ltd - Threats
Shiseido Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Shiseido Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Shiseido Co Ltd, Key Facts
Shiseido Co Ltd, Key Employees
Shiseido Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Shiseido Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Shiseido Co Ltd, History
Shiseido Co Ltd, Other Locations
Shiseido Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Shiseido Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Shiseido Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Shiseido Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Shiseido Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Shiseido Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Shiseido Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Shiseido Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Shiseido Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Shiseido Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Shiseido Co Ltd (4911) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Shiseido Company Ltd (4911) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Guangxi Hechi Chemical Co Ltd (000953) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request